:russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

LET MEEEEEEEE WOOOORRRRKKK!!!!

:lolbron::troll::troll::troll:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
lex luther gets recast as a frail hipster annoying kid and dc stans had 0 problems with it how predictable

almost as predictable as them having all the problems in the world with marvels jokes...........

you mean this SAME Lex that started out as a frail hipster with hair.. do ya googles first brehh

A5CpvPH.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The shyt I created he said :mjlol: I'm in here tryna educate nikkas on Doctor Strange and he's pissed off because I can enjoy both Marvel and DC and see the flaws in both of them :ehh:
The ducktales in your posts are so overwhelming :wow: you post the same 3 things about marvel to try and prove you are unbias then spit out 50 posts in defense of any DC criticism. The fact that you caught feelings about a gif making fun of DC stans exposed you. Please stop pretending, i's sad

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
you mean this SAME Lex that started out as a frail hipster with hair.. do ya googles first brehh

A5CpvPH.jpg
:mjlol: I guess that's why every DC stan was hype when that black and white picture of bald Jesse dropped because they really wanted a riddler-esqe hipster lex

This iteration of lex was completely new and they stressed it in interviews including Jesse himself. They didn't go back to that issue and say Jesse is perfect to be lex :ohhh:

I remember when he was first cast and the stans were pushing this picture to try and prove he was gonna be good :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
as a marvel sta, i can be honest and say this shyt was wack./

BULLshyt AND LIES!!!:pacspit:

You're not a Marvel Stan!!:ufdup:

If you were a Marvel Stan, you would be defending IM3 and jump down anyone throat anytime they tried to diss AoU!

You're faking the funk..... Stop trynna "Trojan Horse" the Marvel Empire!:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: I guess that's why every DC stan was hype when that black and white picture of bald Jesse dropped because they really wanted a riddler-esqe hipster lex

This iteration of lex was completely new and they stressed it in interviews including Jesse himself. They didn't go back to that issue and say Jesse is perfect to be lex :ohhh:

I remember when he was first cast and the stans were pushing this picture to try and prove he was gonna be good :mjlol:

Bu bu bu bu bu but Mr @wire28 !!!

Ok they gave us a Lex no one wanted or asked for!!

Bu bu but DC takes "chances" clearly they should get kudos for that and it should count for something? Right? :to:

Right?:sadbron:

:damn:
RRIIIGGGGGHHHTTT??????