Daps
JumcSMu.png

:dead:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
The trailer was just enough for me right now. Gonna be a day 1 in Imax in 3D - which i never do 3D or Imax on the first viewing.

All that being said I really have to tip my hat to Marvel. Amazing how they've turned their B & C tier properties into "must see" status event movies.

while our friends over at the Distinguished Competition, have not gotten Wonder Woman (one third of their "Trinity") on the big screen yet - yes I know she's dropping next summer, but the fact the Transformers bullied them out of the slot :francis:

I mean DOCTOR FRIGGIN' STRANGE has a movie coming out ahead of Wonder Woman????:mjlol:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
how strong is strange in the marvel universe ?

In the Marvel universe he's one of the strongest humans in the world. A man that gains respect from cosmic entities n shyt.

I didn't read much on him tho so I dunno what his current feats are but with his magic he's able to, fly, warp reality, travel dimensions, project himself in astral form (we saw that in the trailer). With the movie verse though they might lower the bar like they do with Thor and Scarlet Witch but if he joins the team or allies with them then believe he'd be the most powerful one.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just checked the trailer again and still :ehh:Though I'm a bt underwhelmed and hope they display his more energy type abilities :wow:. Also hopefully we see different dimensions like the concept art that don't look like earth in anyway:feedme:I assume that place we kept seeing wad the Sanctum Sanctorum and hopefully the next trailer shows a bit more:feedme:Ant Mans microverse was some straight up Doctor Strange shyt :blessed: