Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The ducktales in your posts are so overwhelming :wow: you post the same 3 things about marvel to try and prove you are unbias then spit out 50 posts in defense of any DC criticism. The fact that you caught feelings about a gif making fun of DC stans exposed you. Please stop pretending, i's sad

Gotta love the Blade Runner-esque Standroids that don't know they're robots

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol: I guess that's why every DC stan was hype when that black and white picture of bald Jesse dropped because they really wanted a riddler-esqe hipster lex

This iteration of lex was completely new and they stressed it in interviews including Jesse himself. They didn't go back to that issue and say Jesse is perfect to be lex :ohhh:

I remember when he was first cast and the stans were pushing this picture to try and prove he was gonna be good :mjlol:
bruhh.. you're a dummy, i posted that pic in response to your bullshyt that BvS lex was made out of nowhere, when in fact was an actual lex from the comics.. show me where a white woman was an ancient one that trained stephen strange ?? dummy

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He had to since them Hannibal checks stopped
@hexagram23 :troll:

Be safe breh.

hann1_zpsc205c361.gif

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
bruhh.. you're a dummy, i posted that pic in response to your bullshyt that BvS lex was made out of nowhere, when in fact was an actual lex from the comics.. show me where a white woman was an ancient one that trained stephen strange ?? dummy
you posted a picture (that we've all seen before) of jesse looking like that lex. jesse and the DC people came out and stated numerous times that this was a new lex luthor. he was supposed to be a "modern" take, hence him being a riddler-esque annoying hipster. this lex was made out of nowhere and they stated as such numerous times. thats why they went into defense mode ever since he was cast and they havent (atleast i havent seen any) reference from them to that image or character, because that wasnt their intent.

so again, i'll wait for the iteration of this ancient one in their version of the universe to be explained. im willing to bet they were a little more concerned with acting abilities hence the same thing is present with chiwetel's character. or i guess we can get mad over 5 seconds of footage :yeshrug: the inconsistencies yall have just confuse me, when is the cinematic universe allowed to divulge from the comics and when are they not?

edit: they even explained it

The Ancient One is traditionally depicted as male, but Feige explained that Marvel saw this figure as more of a mantle than one specific person. He told BirthMoviesDeath in an interview, The sorcerers have been around for millennia, protecting us from things we didn’t know about until this story. There have been multiple [Ancient Ones], even if this one has been around for five hundred years, there were others. This is a mantle, and therefore felt we had leeway to cast in interesting ways.

so i guess we can get mad at the ancient one being a woman and 5 seconds of her image in a first trailer, or possibly wait to see it explained in the movie and the actual performance :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
you posted a picture (that we've all seen before) of jesse looking like that lex. jesse and the DC people came out and stated numerous times that this was a new lex luthor. he was supposed to be a "modern" take, hence him being a riddler-esque annoying hipster. this lex was made out of nowhere and they stated as such numerous times. thats why they went into defense mode ever since he was cast and they havent (atleast i havent seen any) reference from them to that image or character, because that wasnt their intent.

so again, i'll wait for the iteration of this ancient one in their version of the universe to be explained. im willing to bet they were a little more concerned with acting abilities hence the same thing is present with chiwetel's character. or i guess we can get mad over 5 seconds of footage :yeshrug: the inconsistencies yall have just confuse me, when is the cinematic universe allowed to divulge from the comics and when are they not?

edit: they even explained it

so i guess we can get mad at the ancient one being a woman and 5 seconds of her image in a first trailer, or possibly wait to see it explained in the movie and the actual performance :jbhmm:
Yall need to stop arguing with the anti-Marvel crowd, yall just shouting into the wind :pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Seen the trailer....shyt was cool. But it's a teaser trailer. Looking around the 'net it caught people's attention....which is the purpose of a teaser trailer.

As far as the comparisons....it looked more like "Dark City" to me than either "The Matrix" or "Inception"....and both of those movies bit off "Dark City" to a certain extent so :yeshrug:

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
not gonna lie this trailer was dope as fukk and has me really interested. It's like Inception on acid. And this is coming from someone who is not a huge comic book movie fan.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

I'm down to see how it plays out. Looks like it's 'Edibles on opening weekend' status.
Last time I got really fukked up on edibles at the movies was TDKR, I was paranoid as fukk some cac was going to shoot me the whole fukking time. I was higher when I got out of the movie then when I went in, I got dizzy and carsick on the ride back to my friends crib, the dualities of the inside of the car being stationary but the whole world zooming by on the outside was making me trip out and carsick :russ: It's hard to get good edibles here, you never know how high you're going to get as I'm not in a medical state. I need to get some good ones again for this shyt :russ: