Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Strange is also helped by an amulet known as The Eye of Agamotto. “The Cloak of Levitation [and] the Eye of Agamotto are his two signature pieces,” says Feige. “In this film, the Eye is a very important relic that can be quite dangerous if used in the wrong hands, because it has the ability to do any number of things, the most dangerous of which is, it can sort of manipulate probabilities. Which is also another way of saying, ‘screw around with time’ — which is part of our story.”

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look past the bullshyt..... i have not seen them all (i dont really care for them) but i saw avangers and guardians of the galaxy, thor :mjlol: The ratings those movies got.
- Some bad guys are looking to get their hands on some small object witch wields great powers
- the good guys try to stop him from getting that small thing.
- the bad guy wins the first battle and the good guys have a low moral and are scattered
- the good guys somehow get it together and win (some non important character dies) everybody is happy the end
The backstories are not the same but this bullshyt fairy tale plot that always ends the same. It's just not fun for me....Like i saw jurassic park .... i knew how that movie would end i was just waiting for it to end :stopitslime:
Idk if you get what i am saying
Nothing unexpected happens in those movies for me

i still remember seeing GOT when they cut ned starks head off .... i was pissed but at least it caught me by surprise
. I remember buying the books, (i just could not wait for the next season) i just wanted to see what happened next
Aren't you endhprint

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So they made Inception 2?
Even overdid all the "BWAAAAA" noises and everything.
Plus all I kept thinking is that either Chiwetel or Mads would have been a better Strange because I have yet to like Cumberbatch in anything that wasn't Sherlock. I'll keep believing that until I see this movie and get proven wrong.
And so much of this trailer was set in what looks like Tibet yet all I saw was white people. Where the Asians at?:mindblown:
Tilda Swinton looks odd with a bald head too. Plus I am still :wtf: at her casting as the Ancient One.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why the fukk is a "Larry Holmes.... MTyson PunchOut" post even in the film room? fukk aint that shyt in the game room? shyt like that is why these stan wars are a necessary evil and so fukking FUN
I assumed the dude who made that got confused on his way to The Arcadium or something.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But people didnt see that trailer and assume so..... when the trailer dropped cats was like :whew::ooh::banderas:

It was AFTER they saw the movie they was like:camby:

Just making the point when cats keep saying "bu bu bu but IM3 and AoU"
The first trailer for GL I was like :beli: but I think it was trailer #2 that had me like :whoo: and then I saw the movie on opening night and left the theater like :wtb:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Prodigal Syndicate in here catching all kinds of feelings again like the DC stan he is and this dude still has the audacity to accuse other people of being stans.

iBeedZW.gif

Anyway, trailer was disappointing to me. Some of the stuff looked good, sure, but I didn't care about them generic ass folding city/room visuals back in '10 and nothing has changed about that shyt. Where the fukk are the crazy coked out magic battles?

id2vkpV.jpg

8DTWdmP.jpg

Folding cities can fukk all the way off back to Boreception where they belong..:camby:
I was also hoping for a bit more of an acid trip Ditko influenced look to things than what the trailer showed.
This just looks like Inception/Matrix stuff.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The fact that you even use the term "us" when discussing movies that you don't make a penny from is weird in itself. I came in here to discuss Doctor Strange but you nikkas are more concerned with other shyt than the movie studio you are supposedly a fan of :huhldup:
Then discuss Dr. Strange then, who is stopping you but you? Unless something else is more pressing on your mind? :usure:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Prodigal Syndicate in here catching all kinds of feelings again like the DC stan he is and this dude still has the audacity to accuse other people of being stans.

iBeedZW.gif

Anyway, trailer was disappointing to me. Some of the stuff looked good, sure, but I didn't care about them generic ass folding city/room visuals back in '10 and nothing has changed about that shyt. Where the fukk are the crazy coked out magic battles?

id2vkpV.jpg

8DTWdmP.jpg

Folding cities can fukk all the way off back to Boreception where they belong..:camby:

If they showed that on a trailer you'd complain they are showing too much :stopitslime:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Of course you wouldn't bring it up,because the villains are all shytty plot devices and you stans love to to pretend marvel is flawless and ignore their glaring flaws.

So when you guys says so and so flick is the goat comic film,well,those films are going to get dissected. And when they have glaring flaws like having paper thin antagonists which is essential part of comic stories it's pretty damn easy. You know the same way yall like to criticize every single thing other studios do.
I said the costumes in this Dr. Strange trailer look crazy (meaning not too appealing). But keep going with the 'Marvel Stans think Marvel movies are perfect' narrative. It's accurate and doesn't sound hyperbolic in anyway. :troll: