tumblr_o5k27n8J3E1tl4fyeo2_540.gif

tumblr_o5k27n8J3E1tl4fyeo3_540.gif

:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My point is, all the studios do this. And I understand why and you laid it out finely

BUT other studios get criticized for doing it while people complain say in the x men thread "wahhhh it's not like the comics EXACTLY give the rights back to marvel they always do the comics exactly" and other nonsense.

Age of ultron they changed ultron origin to being built by Tony cuz iron man is popular and they want to pimp him out. But fox does the same shyt with wolverine ie. Dofp and people bytch non stop. The same ones that don't care when marvel does the same shyt.

It's hypocrisy.

Thats not exactly true.... but we get your point you're trynna make and agenda your trynna push. Its a free country.... keep cooking breh..... :mjlol:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Fast forward to 2:30, Stephen Strange has been operating in the MCU for a while. Like in the comics, he'll go on to join the Avengers as the guru on all things magic. His Eye of Agamatto, an object with the ability to see through illusions, cast projections, and recall past events, is rumored to be the MCU's Time Stone.

sentry that would be cool and with different universal we get many other spiderman

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The look of the tiles (of the ceiling) when benidict says "teach me" look exactly like the logo of syncopy Inc, these dudes ain't even being subtle :pachaha:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Matrixeption :patrice:
Was expecting something a little more I don't know otherworldly? I know it's just a teaser but I was kind of hoping the dimensions he shifted through would look like the money shot in ant man. I don't want to hear this stuff of a different reality (with it just looking like a different continent on earth) feeling a lil tricked right now

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Trailer was piff. As much as I love Benedict Cumberbatch, I'm still not sold on him as Doctor Strange. He'll probably be the best actor in a lead role the MCU has had up to this point though. I hope they can pull of the tone necessary to bring him to the big screen

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@Prodigal Syndicate in here catching all kinds of feelings again like the DC stan he is and this dude still has the audacity to accuse other people of being stans.

iBeedZW.gif

Anyway, trailer was disappointing to me. Some of the stuff looked good, sure, but I didn't care about them generic ass folding city/room visuals back in '10 and nothing has changed about that shyt. Where the fukk are the crazy coked out magic battles?

id2vkpV.jpg

8DTWdmP.jpg

Folding cities can fukk all the way off back to Boreception where they belong..:camby:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC