Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But people didnt see that trailer and assume so..... when the trailer dropped cats was like :whew::ooh::banderas:

It was AFTER they saw the movie they was like:camby:

Just making the point when cats keep saying "bu bu bu but IM3 and AoU"

Where? Who?! I could tell it was trash just by watching the Burger King commercial tie ins. I keep tellin u nikkas, I been on this comic book movie shyt for a long time. I enjoy a movie if it's good and if it's not.. like Green Lantern, I will call that shyt :scust:

And I'll call out Age of Ultron's bullshyt too :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
"My"*complaint is that they are changing characters from the comics. Showing me they're doing it to multiple ones just solidifies my point it's not a retort :dead:

*I don't care that they are just showing the hypocrisy of Disney stans

To a degree though..... do you really think they went into the casting like "need a black male age range 35-45 for this role" or do you think that just it was open casting and the best man got the job?

I just cant imagine for say this role Ejiofer was going up against say Michael B Jordan, the black dude from Power, Lance Riddikk, Kevin Hart, the black dude from The Blacklist and etc other black actors:ld:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
...so marvel completely changes another character from the comics and still no problem.

All I keep hearing is they stay true to the comics and all the characters are just like the comics

So they change the characters,change the stories......like every other studio.
they stay true to the comics in terms of the basis of the storyline and character names etc.

fam these are real life movies, not animation, some parts of comic books upbrinings and storylines DONT fit real life recreation and it wouldnt look right, be too lenghty or afford too much graphics and CGI to grasp a fraction of how much fantastical shyt goes on in comic books, which are based on fiction mind you

if we being real...civil war was 6 issues long with almost every major marvel hero in it.....no way in fukkin hell Disney can afford to do that let alone hire that many major actors. shyt would have to be made into a miniseries which with all these movies aint happening :russ:

My point is, if movie makers were to make comic movies EXACTLY 100% FACT-FOR-FACT like the comics, then there would be no point in making a movies, youre just making a "motion" comic, youd might as well just make an animated short or something

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Where? Who?! I could tell it was trash just by watching the Burger King commercial tie ins. I keep tellin u nikkas, I been on this comic book movie shyt for a long time. I enjoy a movie if it's good and if it's not.. like Green Lantern, I will call that shyt :scust:

And I'll call out Age of Ultron's bullshyt too :sas2:

I hear you.... its just.... when I hear cats say a movie like AoU is trash..... I really question they scale.

I too have see a lot if not all the comic book movies.

And maybe the movie wasnt fukking the Cap2.... but it was no where near as bad as a lot of the early movies or shyt like Catwoman, F4 reboot, Jonah Hex, etc bad. Niccas really overreact to it. If niccas wanna say that movie is trash then how would one define movies that have been really correctly categorized as trash and are by LEAPS far worse???

Not even GL was as bad as them and hell GL is STILL better than the F4 reboot. I would watch that shyt again before I watched Elektra or Batman Forever.

Niccas need to make sure they scale right

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Niccas need to make sure they scale right

It's not complete trash. Someone bought me the Blu Ray and I've watched it a couple times since I saw in theaters. Is it disappointing? Yeah. Is it convoluted? Yeah. Is the CGI in the first half hour terrible? yeah. Are the jokes corny as fukk? Most of them. But there's still shyt in there that I did enjoy like the Hulk/Hulkbuster fight or the dinner party scene. There's some good stuff sprinkled in there.

Maybe it's a 4/10 :hitgoat:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
how does he tie into the mcu ?

Fast forward to 2:30, Stephen Strange has been operating in the MCU for a while. Like in the comics, he'll go on to join the Avengers as the guru on all things magic. His Eye of Agamatto, an object with the ability to see through illusions, cast projections, and recall past events, is rumored to be the MCU's Time Stone.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's not complete trash. Someone bought me the Blu Ray and I've watched it a couple times since I saw in theaters. Is it disappointing? Yeah. Is it convoluted? Yeah. Is the CGI in the first half hour terrible? yeah. Are the jokes corny as fukk? Most of them. But there's still shyt in there that I did enjoy like the Hulk/Hulkbuster fight or the dinner party scene. There's some good stuff sprinkled in there.

Maybe it's a 4/10 :hitgoat:

Oh so scale wise.... its right there with Daredevil, F4 1 and 2, Batman Returns, the newer Amazing Spiderman series, and Spawn?:francis:

Ok:mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
they stay true to the comics in terms of the basis of the storyline and character names etc.

fam these are real life movies, not animation, some parts of comic books upbrinings and storylines DONT fit real life recreation and it wouldnt look right, be too lenghty or afford too much graphics and CGI to grasp a fraction of how much fantastical shyt goes on in comic books, which are based on fiction mind you

if we being real...civil war was 6 issues long with almost every major marvel hero in it.....no way in fukkin hell Disney can afford to do that let alone hire that many major actors. shyt would have to be made into a miniseries which with all these movies aint happening :russ:

My point is, if movie makers were to make comic movies EXACTLY 100% FACT-FOR-FACT like the comics, then there would be no point in making a movies, youre just making a "motion" comic, youd might as well just make an animated short or something
My point is, all the studios do this. And I understand why and you laid it out finely

BUT other studios get criticized for doing it while people complain say in the x men thread "wahhhh it's not like the comics EXACTLY give the rights back to marvel they always do the comics exactly" and other nonsense.

Age of ultron they changed ultron origin to being built by Tony cuz iron man is popular and they want to pimp him out. But fox does the same shyt with wolverine ie. Dofp and people bytch non stop. The same ones that don't care when marvel does the same shyt.

It's hypocrisy.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps

Fast forward to 2:30, Stephen Strange has been operating in the MCU for a while. Like in the comics, he'll go on to join the Avengers as the guru on all things magic. His Eye of Agamatto, an object with the ability to see through illusions, cast projections, and recall past events, is rumored to be the MCU's Time Stone.

so dr strange is taking place before the events of winter soldier?