Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just like the ultron and iron man 3 trailers and we know how those turned out :mjlol:

Thats fair but in the fight be careful when throwing that attack cuz one can easily throw that counter punch of "just like the GL trailers and we know how that turned out"

Cuz I recall when that trailer dropped EVERYONE was like "Oh shyt, this movie gonna be DOPE AS fukk!!" then when niccas saw it..... well.... you know:mjlol:

:whoa: and I'm one of the few minority that liked that movie but even Warner Brother stans wont touch that:pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
but they cast Baron Mordo as a black man whom in all publications and reimaginations hes white ........

hell even all the cartoons Mordo appears in hes white as well
...so marvel completely changes another character from the comics and still no problem.

All I keep hearing is they stay true to the comics and all the characters are just like the comics

So they change the characters,change the stories......like every other studio.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
this trailer was really fukkn good gawtdamn. I was ADAMANT that Marvel would have a hard ass time doing this character since hes a sorcerer and all that shyt but the twist they took was solid

nikkas gotta realize not EVERY character and EVERY event in these comic movies are gonna be EXACTLY like the comics. Its producers and studios take on a certain superhero by following the exact storyline but twisting it so that it works in a way so that it doesnt come out overly corny and shyt. If movie makers made exact replicas of comics into movies shyt would be full of spandex, on-liners, and large type fonts describing punching sounds like this is some Adam West type shyt :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thats fair but in the fight be careful when throwing that attack cuz one can easily throw that counter punch of "just like the GL trailers and we know how that turned out"

Cuz I recall when that trailer dropped EVERYONE was like "Oh shyt, this movie gonna be DOPE AS fukk!!" then when niccas saw it..... well.... you know:mjlol:

:whoa: and I'm one of the few minority that liked that movie but even Warner Brother stans wont touch that:pachaha:

:dahell: Green Lantern was a piece of shyt, I don't know anyone who liked that.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
but they cast Baron Mordo as a black man whom in all publications and reimaginations hes white ........

hell even all the cartoons Mordo appears in hes white as well

11-chiwetel-ejiofor-baron-mordo.w529.h529.2x.jpg

damn checkmate!!:leon:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Honestly I don't even remember when the gl trailer dropped I had no interest in that film. I don't even think I watched the trailer. I saw it at a friends house like 3 years after it came out shyt was awful

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:dahell: Green Lantern was a piece of shyt, I don't know anyone who liked that.

But people didnt see that trailer and assume so..... when the trailer dropped cats was like :whew::ooh::banderas:

It was AFTER they saw the movie they was like:camby:

Just making the point when cats keep saying "bu bu bu but IM3 and AoU"