Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I was so hyped about the news that I watched Evil Dead a couple nights ago. Came across the scene where Ash reached for the mirror only for his hand to go through it. For a film at that time, this shyt was wild. That alone made me excited to see what illusion styles he gets to play around with for Dr. Strange.

evildeadashmirror.gif

Now I'm hearing that Raimi isn't weird enough? :heh: Man is literally a pioneer for the horror genre.

They haven’t seen evil dead 2 and the spectrum of colors he uses for blood throughout the same damn movie :russ:

Seeing that when I was like 13-14 had me :ohhh::hhh::myman:

I love the evil dead trilogy :wow: army of darkness was my shyt as a youth

That shyt was downright legendary at my college, getting a bunch of food and watching Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness back-to-back was an official annual event on Ash Wednesday.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Would be dope if they had cameos from Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart, Tobey Mcguire, Ed Norton, Terrence Howard, and maybe some other people. Multiverse fukkery, I'm in :blessed:
They could have a great deal of fun with that if they went all-in and really developed little inside jokes and shyt for why the alternate characters diverged paths.