Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
wanda got her chaos mode unlocked and got the darkhold...however strange is OP as hell so he'd eventually win as he has the better knowledge and skills while wanda has more potential due to her high raw power.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
there's no way they're gonna shoehorn a massive XMen debut into an already crowded sequel to their 10th(?) most popular character. If that guy is legit, it could be Deadpool though. We already know he's coming, and having him popup in multiverse shyt makes sense. Pretty sure he's been rumored to be in that movie too... but so is every character

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

magneto-1441377035.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
there's no way they're gonna shoehorn a massive XMen debut into an already crowded sequel to their 10th(?) most popular character. If that guy is legit, it could be Deadpool though. We already know he's coming, and having him popup in multiverse shyt makes sense. Pretty sure he's been rumored to be in that movie too... but so is every character
This guy leaked a lot of the 1st act of No Way Home which has been confirmed by the trailer

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Strange and spiderman will have alot of fukkery.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
i actually liked breh and using him will get a huge pop
Me too. While FOX had some great actors, it was terrible casting all around plus he's too close in age to play Wanda's father. I liked to see them use some of the actors in different roles.

They need to call up Clive Owen.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Me too. While FOX had some great actors, it was terrible casting all around plus he's too close in age to play Wanda's father. I liked to see them use some of the actors in different roles.

They need to call up Clive Owen.

multiverse magneto can be any age :lolbron:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
they can if they are setting strange up to be important in this multiverse saga which makes sense. everybody knows the xmen and their story and their origin already they dont need to be introduced in another origin story via mcu. sorta like how spiderman didnt have to go through ben getting killed and all that other shyt. would actually be crazy to see magneto, wolverine, or jean fight wanda.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tweet said Fox verse....does that only mean Xmen or could someone from Fantastic Four jump in that? Silver Surfer was Fox as well :ohhh:It's someone with incredible power to pull up on current Karenvision demon book Wanda:jbhmm:

probably going to by Tyrese character from möbius with our luck