Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Lets wait until the movie comes out to make that statement :whoa:
I was so hyped about the news that I watched Evil Dead a couple nights ago. Came across the scene where Ash reached for the mirror only for his hand to go through it. For a film at that time, this shyt was wild. That alone made me excited to see what illusion styles he gets to play around with for Dr. Strange.

evildeadashmirror.gif

Now I'm hearing that Raimi isn't weird enough? :heh: Man is literally a pioneer for the horror genre.

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see Norton or Howard getting roles in marvel ever again but with so many comic book heroes, the rest can.

Money talks, especially for a quick cameo. But you’re right in the fact that it wouldn’t make sense due to their characters are already in this universe

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was so hyped about the news that I watched Evil Dead a couple nights ago. Came across the scene where Ash reached for the mirror only for his hand to go through it. For a film at that time, this shyt was wild. That alone made me excited to see what illusion styles he gets to play around with for Dr. Strange.

evildeadashmirror.gif

Now I'm hearing that Raimi isn't weird enough? :heh: Man is literally a pioneer for the horror genre.

They haven’t seen evil dead 2 and the spectrum of colors he uses for blood throughout the same damn movie :russ:

Seeing that when I was like 13-14 had me :ohhh::hhh::myman:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Peter Parker Spiderman character from the game is gonna be in the movie even if it's a cameo n I think that's why they changed his face in the game