Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who yall got Wanda vs Strange? :lupe:

Yeah Wanda almost killed Thanos but he had no Gauntlet. Strange on the other hand went toe to toe with Thanos with 5 Infinity Stones. :lupe:

But on the other hand Wanda's powers are fukking crazy in the last couple eps of "Wandavision". :lupe:

I dunno brehs. :lupe:

Fred.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Yeah Wanda almost killed Thanos but he had no Gauntlet. Strange on the other hand went toe to toe with Thanos with 5 Infinity Stones. :lupe:

But on the other hand Wanda's powers are fukking crazy in the last couple eps of "Wandavision". :lupe:

Fred.
Strange all day, the gauntlet is the deciding factor

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Fred.

MCU Wanda

Comics Dr Strange bytch laps Wanda and makes her feel like a retard, like he usually does :lolbron:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Fred.
Wanda has so much raw power on her hands right now, but I’m still giving the edge to Strange out of sheer technique and experience. This is where the brains come into play.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue

Fred.
I'm going with Strange I feel like he's more in control of his magic and has more weapons