Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scott Derrickson left because the studio wouldn't let him do what he wanted to do, so I'm not exactly sure what Sam Raimi will be able to do differently. Wasn't Spiderman 3 a fukk cluster because of studio interference?

I get Disney wants to control the universe so there can't be too much deviation from movie to movie or franchise to franchise, but I believe Dr. Strange has the potential to be one if not thee best franchise in phase 4. There has to be some compromise.

I think Derrickson left cause Feige wanted to to include a lot of MCUniverse building and didn't think he had enough time before filming to make it cohesive.

Kinda ironic that he leaves and now Raimi with way more time now to properly work on the script/story stuff. :lolbron:Even more ironic that Raimi signed up for this one after the fukkery during SM3.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I think Derrickson left cause Feige wanted to to include a lot of MCUniverse building and didn't think he had enough time before filming to make it cohesive.

Kinda ironic that he leaves and now Raimi with way more time now to properly work on the script/story stuff. :lolbron:Even more ironic that Raimi signed up for this one after the fukkery during SM3.

Well Feige was was working for Avi Arad. So he's probably good friends with Raimi and was waiting for the right project to put his people on.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be dope if they had cameos from Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart, Tobey Mcguire, Ed Norton, Terrence Howard, and maybe some other people. Multiverse fukkery, I'm in :blessed:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Would be dope if they had cameos from Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart, Tobey Mcguire, Ed Norton, Terrence Howard, and maybe some other people. Multiverse fukkery, I'm in :blessed:
I don't see Norton or Howard getting roles in marvel ever again but with so many comic book heroes, the rest can.