Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If Feige lets Rami make this film his own to the same degree (or more!) that Watiti got to mold Thor into his baby then

giphy.gif

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Scott Derrickson left because the studio wouldn't let him do what he wanted to do, so I'm not exactly sure what Sam Raimi will be able to do differently. Wasn't Spiderman 3 a fukk cluster because of studio interference?

I get Disney wants to control the universe so there can't be too much deviation from movie to movie or franchise to franchise, but I believe Dr. Strange has the potential to be one if not thee best franchise in phase 4. There has to be some compromise.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think so IIRC the director left this one due to feeling like he was being rushed to make the deadline. Now that the movie has been pushed back I don't think it will be that much of a problem.
And that he wanted it to be more horror and have Nightmare as the villain. After he left they put out that they want casting for a man and woman and Kevin Feige has said repeatedly since then that it isn't horror per say:francis:We'll see what happens this is still my most anticipated for phase 4 besides BP:feedme:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Scott Derrickson left because the studio wouldn't let him do what he wanted to do, so I'm not exactly sure what Sam Raimi will be able to do differently. Wasn't Spiderman 3 a fukk cluster because of studio interference?

I get Disney wants to control the universe so there can't be too much deviation from movie to movie or franchise to franchise, but I believe Dr. Strange has the potential to be one if not thee best franchise in phase 4. There has to be some compromise.
Studio guy. Marvel need somebody that will take a knee