Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Finally caught this off the strength of what Strange managed to pull off in Infinity War and End Game :banderas:If he could beat somebody like Door Mama or whatever the fukk his name was, it's no wonder that he could beat Thanoa. I enjoyed it, but I gotta watch it again when that first time I'm back smoking

High as fukk :whoo:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally caught this off the strength of what Strange managed to pull off in Infinity War and End Game :banderas:If he could beat somebody like Door Mama or whatever the fukk his name was, it's no wonder that he could beat Thanoa. I enjoyed it, but I gotta watch it again when that first time I'm back smoking

No mixtape named "Door Mama"? :gucci:

I wanted to download that thang. :francis:

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

He couldn't win...but he could lose..again..and again..and again..and again..and that made Dormammu his prisoner. :whoo:

We might have the GOAT MCU hero brehs :whew:

Thats Doctor Strange in a nutshell.
Duke be sacrificing all the time in the comics.
Always willing to risk it all.
:mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

"Door Mama"...:deadmanny: