Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Pacing was absolutely garbage, but the visuals saved it. I do want a second to see Chiwetel as the villian
The magic looked cool also, but him just mastering it in what seemed like 2 months is just ridiculous :mindblown:

5.5/10 A good movie to play for some Netflix n chill :win:
the explanation was he was so great at cramming info whilst being a surgeon so those skills could be transferable:francis: i did find it odd how once he got the goatie and spoke to the ancient one again she was saying things like "the last time you were in this room you were such sceptic" or something. It was as if years had past but when he visits mcadams it seemed like hed just been away for a couple of months .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pacing was absolutely garbage, but the visuals saved it. I do want a second to see Chiwetel as the villian
The magic looked cool also, but him just mastering it in what seemed like 2 months is just ridiculous :mindblown:

5.5/10 A good movie to play for some Netflix n chill :win:
I agree, his training time being months instead of years was terrible and such an easy fix. Shyt really annoyed me. The FX and action sequences really saved this movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Was watching winter soldier again and when they are interrogating the undercover agent of hydra on the roof he mentions banner as well as stephen strange has an enemy of the organisation. Was it ever hinted what timeline doctor strange takes place? Because it couldnt be after CW surely

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the comics Is there an evil dr strange somewhere in the multiverse cause if he was a villain it seem like he cause all types of fukkery

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Who hated it again?:why: before bp wasnt this the most successful solo movie out of the gate? :why: