Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally saw this. Waited for the Netflix release. I was surprised how much I liked it. The Ancient One whitewash and typical cookiecutter Marvel villain took it down a some but the visuals were :whoo:

I want Mordo to be the main villain for the sequel but he don't seem like he is in Strange's league

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Really enjoyed this. Best origin movie from marvel. I do wish the action was edited better. Too many cuts. And whoever designed this was obsessed with Inception

Also seems like the new thor will copy triumph and torment (my number1 most wanted movie) but switch around thingz. My theory:

Hela for mephisto
Odin for dooms mom

Hela will have the soul gem and loki/thor need to go to wherever she keeps shyt to rescue odin soul. Thats why they need Strange
Watched this again. Enjoyed it more the second time and really realized:

The Ancient One is a real hypocrite and Kaecilius and Mordo are right. The bill for their time fukkery at the end of the movie will come due. Isn't Darmammu going to be all obsessed with Dr. Strange now and want his revenge?

My only complaint is the timeline. It is all fukked up. It seems like he looked for a cure for his hands medically for years and then was at Karmar-Taj for at least a year to. That puts this story like a year or two or three ahead of Civil War.
The bill is Thanos

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Really enjoyed this. Best origin movie from marvel. I do wish the action was edited better. Too many cuts. And whoever designed this was obsessed with Inception

Also seems like the new thor will copy triumph and torment (my number1 most wanted movie) but switch around thingz. My theory:

Hela for mephisto
Odin for dooms mom

Hela will have the soul gem and loki/thor need to go to wherever she keeps shyt to rescue odin soul. Thats why they need Strange

The bill is Thanos
dude wtf are u talkin about odin was banished to earth by loki in the second thor he has his soul and hela dosen't have the soul gem its in wakanda

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
dude wtf are u talkin about odin was banished to earth by loki in the second thor he has his soul and hela dosen't have the soul gem its in wakanda
Lmao i dont remember that shytty movie

What they need strange for in that case for then?

Hela will have the soul gem. It will be in thor for sure . Makes no sense for it to be in panther

Especially if you believe in the Thanos ttgeory, hela can also be the H

15338546_373859992947302_1507267683895214080_n.jpg

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Hela will have the soul gem. It will be in thor for sure . Makes no sense for it to be in panther

So the Eye of Agamoto (sp) has been reduced to Necklace to make it work? Haha we shall see

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I mean we don't know where the last stone is for sure do we?

strange is to help locate the banished odin, he seems to have lost his memory and is a bum somewhere. its in panther thor already had the aether and tessarct, they don't need another infinity stone. Black panther has a "king of the dead" power which is recently new, he can communicate with past dead black panthers and the lore has expanded on the necrotombs or basically dead things. so it makes sense for wakanda to have it hence why thanos sends his goons there (marvel studios said black panther would lead directly into infinity war).

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
strange is to help locate the banished odin, he seems to have lost his memory and is a bum somewhere. its in panther thor already had the aether and tessarct, they don't need another infinity stone. Black panther has a "king of the dead" power which is recently new, he can communicate with past dead black panthers and the lore has expanded on the necrotombs or basically dead things. so it makes sense for wakanda to have it hence why thanos sends his goons there (marvel studios said black panther would lead directly into infinity war).
Yeah, just saying I believe there is a similar case for it being with Heimdall in Asgard. No one is for sure, just making good guesses.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Look at 1:06... I dont know how to time stamp and I dont wanna hear complaints about "white washing" or The Ancient One EVER again:stopitslime:

Especially from certain posters from a specific fanbase

Martha

Fukk the money! They should have been true to the 'white guy learns and surpasses his Asian master' trope!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fukk the money! They should have been true to the 'white guy learns and surpasses his Asian master' trope!

Its always about the money baby..... plus it will be crazy to be like "you know what, we just gonna say fukk your entire country"

It wasnt an easy decision but aint nothing wrong with trying to be as sympathetic as you can to a country that you are trying to do and been doing business with... especially big business.

The fallout couldve been catastrophic

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its always about the money baby..... plus it will be crazy to be like "you know what, we just gonna say fukk your entire country"

It wasnt an easy decision but aint nothing wrong with trying to be as sympathetic as you can to a country that you are trying to do and been doing business with... especially big business.

The fallout couldve been catastrophic

Martha
And personally Tilda Swinton was the best actor in the movie.
"Master Kaecilius, that ritual will bring you only sorrow."