Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
most movies dont have an iconic villain, the only reason it is brought up constantly is because they've set the bar high with everything else. atleast thats the assumption i make, otherwise its just nitpicking to nitpick because most other people love the movies and others want to bring them down

Homie I said I liked the movie. A lot. But that's an issue I have with it though. I have an issue with any movie with underwritten characters. Point blank period. Superhero movies, dramas, comedies, whatever. Shyt annoys me and i feel like its lazy.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got home. Seen it in IMAX 3D. I'll keep the spoilers relatively light.

This is one of the most visually creative movies I've ever seen. How Strange....um, "resolved"....the problem at the end of the movie was cool as fukk.

How Kaecilius went out was kinda :ld: but that's basically par for the course in most of these Marvel movies. Not to mention the "big bad" was technically Dormammu.

I didn't mind Kaecilius as much as some people....but his motivations were just kinda :what:

I understand everything he said but it would've made 100x more sense, and added some depth to the character, if Dormammu offered him a time loop where his loved ones never died. Because The Ancient One (or maybe it was Mordo) said he came to them after he lost everyone. Then when he's explaining his motivations to Strange he's basically like "no time = no death, let's go for it breh".

Like I said it wasn't a problem but there was a way to add more to the character within what they had, and they dropped the ball.

Dr. Strange and his journey was basically perfect. The Ancient One was a beast. Wong and Mordo were cool.

The Time Stone is over powered as fukk. This is the first MCU movie where I've seen an Infinity Stone and it lived up to the hype. They are supposed to be insanely powerful.

If I had a problem or two with the movie it would be the pacing and the humor. Marvel needs to learn when not to use a joke. As far as the pacing I think they should've cut one of the hospital scenes towards the middle of the movie....because Strange is there himself....the like 10 minutes later he shows back up with....well, you know who. Movie would've flowed better if they cut one of those sequences out....probably the Strange one.

Over all it was a dope movie. I don't think it's top 5, but it's top 10 easily.

Fred.

I agree with this. Mads character i guess u could say was just corrupted by power with the ancient one holding back on all the good shyt. I think it was obvious his intentions was to find someway to ressurect or see his fam again but when he could find it he said fukk it full wizard retard

The time stone was OP as fukk and im shocked it took so long for someone to finesse one of the stones. I expected more from the Reality and mind stone but hopefully they just saved it for thanos to stunt on em like

"look at what yall nikkas had"

:gladbron::umad:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
My only major quibble was Karl falling that far off the slippery slope so quickly in the stinger. I mean, we saw that he was kinda rigid and unreasonable throughout the movie but not an outright extremist outchea trying to recripple dudes. Not that it's not a logical progression, but it's too sudden imo.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Guardians Of the Galaxy and Spiderman homecoming will be the same quality as Doctor Strange, because of time restraints and money, unless they are longer than 2 hours

I'm almost certain Marvel took less money to make doctor strange and will do the same with GOTG because Black Panther, Ragnorok, and infinity wars 1 will break the bank and be the same great quality as Civil War :wow:

we are truly spoiled :wow: :wow:
Guardians 2 will get a bigger budget as it will pretty much do a billy

With Guardians and Spidey those are probably two billion dollar b2b movies