Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
Saw it last night. Good film, great visuals. But I expected something different story wise. I honestly felt that this could've been even better than it was.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I liked this movie but it is in the bottom half of the MCU (9 ranking to be exact) for me and the main reason is the magic. I just can't wrap my head around the rules. I was looking forward to this being a bit science based, they paid lip service to it but no explaining. I think this movie could have used an additional 15-20 minutes for magic explanation and some character development to be in my top half rankings of the MCU.
No more magic is science based they ruined Thor with that:camby:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I still feel there a sweet spot that can be hit with films... I dont get the "gotta be serious" take that cats always whine about.

Tarentino's films all been serious, dark, and etc but yet there was humor in them that didnt take away from them
Cause for the tarantino flicks it wasn't humor that had kids giggling in the theaters. shyt it don't even be kids in there. Think about it. Cats are really complaining about the movie experience, and projecting that onto the film.

A room with kids and teens giggling feels infantile compared to a room with grown nikkas crackin up...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Word on the street the VFX cost too much that's why the film was short

What your top 5 marvel film ?
Yea I heard about this as well
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization_zps1887f9yo.gif

My 5 though
Cap Winter Soldier
Civil War