Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I wonder whats gonna come from them having established a multiverse:lupe: Devourer of Worlds:lupe: Living Tribunal:lupe:
With Ghost Rider on Agents will we begin to see Black Heart:lupe:
Mephisto:lupe:

:lupe:
The homie Blade need to pop up at some point

Is Wesley too washed to reprise the role??

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he's pretty :demonic: all on his own. He's made several attempts to "own" The Avengers and other teams of super heroes.

Literally all he cares about is ownership, he wouldn't use the Infinity Stones for anything. He'd collect them like baseball cards.

But, it's possible they changed the character to work for Thanos. In the comics he started collecting things (technology, places, people, entire races, etc.) to save them from Thanos, though.

Fred.

I think i read somewhere that he had a premonition about what a threat Thanos would be even before he was born so i hope they dont make their interaction on some stranger shyt like starlord and ronan

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The homie Blade need to pop up at some point

Is Wesley too washed to reprise the role??
I hear this all the time but looking at the trajectory of the MCU how exactly does a vampire benefit what they are building. Unless they plan on killing Hawkeye I don't see what purpose he would serve on the team is he even an avenger in comics? the films were a success largely due to wesleys's screen presence and pop cultures fascination of vampires (which twilight killed) anyway. He doesn't fit into the MCU or what they are doing on Netflix but he's too big for that AOS trash too, :francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear this all the time but looking at the trajectory of the MCU how exactly does a vampire benefit what they are building. Unless they plan on killing Hawkeye I don't see what purpose he would serve on the team is he even an avenger in comics? the films were a success largely due to wesleys's screen presence and pop cultures fascination of vampires (which twilight killed) anyway. He doesn't fit into the MCU or what they are doing on Netflix but he's too big for that AOS trash too, :francis:
They can still make projects for supernatural creatures. Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider netflix series taking place before the events in this season of Agents would be :banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They can still make projects for supernatural creatures. Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider netflix series taking place before the events in this season of Agents would be :banderas:
ghost rider on Netflix's budget? How does a whole series of just Johnny blaze sound, cuz that's what it will basically be

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Watched the thursday night showing

Visuals were dope as expected (3D Imax) Its not Dr Strange without dope ass visuals... THey did the comic justice.

Characters were good for the most part

They did a pretty good job of balancing the introduction of Strange and explaining this whole magic demension shyt to the audience while at the same time managing to maintain an interesting storyline. (I know its very tricky to do a Dr. Strange film so i cut them some slack.)

They did a good job... but I left the theater wanting more (in a good way).

8.9/10

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Links to the after credits?:feedme:

Saw it today...

Its him in the Santcum telling Thor that its the Sorcerer Supreme's job to log and monitor extraworldly threats so that includes Loki.
Thor says he and his brother are only in NY cause they are looking for their father, Odin. So Dr Strange stands up from his chair and says 'then I'll help you find them' or something similair... then it fades to black again

During the whole exchange Dr Stange had offered Thor tea, but he declined it instead sayiing he only drinks ale. So while they are talking he keeps downing a tankard of ale and is amazed cause Dr Strange is reversing time to refill the tankard for him.
Thor has the:ooh: face.

nah fam i timed this on my stopwatch on my cell phone

movie was 1 hour and 51 mins
Yep thats about right. Its like 1:45 without begining/end credits.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Doesnt he belong to the fantastic four ala fox?

Kang is a general marvel foe. He is mobile enough to appear in any time, place, in any planet or dimension... so he shows up in anybody's comic from Fan-4 to Avengers, Dr Strange, Spiderman... If I had to place him... I guess he is more of a Fan-4 type villain... but really he causes Dr Doom more problems than he causes the Fantastic-4. Doom/Kang are bitter rivals. But again, Dr Doom is as much of an Ironman villain as he is a Fan-4 villain. Fan-4 only have Dr Doom's liscence cause they have his origin story tied into theirs. Same with Kingpin. He is as much a Spiderman villain as a Daredevil villain, but DD is rooted into his origin story so they throw him into the DD liscence.

Marvel has/had a cosmic liscencing package, but Fan-4 ended up being the defacto cosmic liscence for many years cause it got you Silver Surfer/Galactus and his other heralds, plus the Skrulls.
The skrulls are tied to thr Kree and it spirals on from there.

X-Men liscence would get you the Shi'ar I imagine... maybe the Phalanx...

In the marvel cinematic universe them not having the Skrull liscence caused alot of problems already. Its why they created the Chautari alien race that the Avengers fight. They already have a shapeshifting alien race of invaders, they just didn't have the rights to use them.

This is a skrull ship from thre comics.

th

This is a 'chitauri' ship from the movie. :skip:

th

So if they can't use Kang the Konqurer... they might just make up 'Kung the Kwonkererer' or something. :pachaha:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Marco Polo got a 90 mil budget :manny:
Make about 8 episodes and not have him as Ghost Rider all the time like how they are doing on Agents
And the get down has a ridiculous budget too a marvel/netflix show ain't seeing non of that hence why I stated you will see him in human form for like 95% of the series

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it on Saturday.....6/10

People sitting around me were actually falling asleep.

No crowd buzz.

This and IM3 are the 2 most boring Marvel flicks IMO

I've never been big on sorcery/magic and shyt like that, tho:ld: