Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Age of Ultron was a mid season episode of the MCU and will sink lower and lower in the rankings with each additional movie. If I was ever crazy enough to marathon the MCU, I'd consider just skipping it.

Hmmmmm. Not really. It was the first time the Avengers was made aware of possible legit threats outside of earth. It was another piece of the bridge to..

tumblr_nugnrau8dd1ru2f8mo1_500.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hmmmmm. Not really. It was the first time the Avengers was made aware of possible legit threats outside of earth. It was another piece of the bridge to..

tumblr_nui6csFAxk1qd4w1no1_500.gif
The movie is important in advancing the overall story. My complaint with the movie was that Ultron in the end was just a huge shyt talker with no backup. He took Ls throughout and wasn't a huge enough threat. Bit I liked this movie overall.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF they would've got MOS right the first time they wouldn't be in this mess. Zod is like Loki. You don't just kill off someone like that. Marvel was smart enough to not even kill off Red Skull, leaving open the possibility of bringing him back at some point.

Marvel gave DC the blueprint and Nolan warned them. But WB didn't listen.
I like Zod and all but I don't need him in more films. Also his death made sense given his character, imo.
I like how different DC and Marvel movies are and have liked them all so far except for Age of Ultron and Iron Man 3

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At the end of the day WB doesn't give a shyt.

Both BvS, and SS got shytted on by the critics but still made a lot of money so their logic is the fans will watch whatever they put out even if its shyt.

Yea, I saw a report the other day stating that Ben's Batman is a MESS and WB dont even care. Was tempted to post that article a few days ago.... but decided not to and noticed no one else posted it...... kinda funny but oh well:mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The movie is important in advancing the overall story. My complaint with the movie was that Ultron in the end was just a huge shyt talker with no backup. He took Ls throughout and wasn't a huge enough threat. Bit I liked this movie overall.

Well, going into this movie you knew that there was a bigger picture to look at. The actions of Ultron led to the sokovia accords. Ultron's actions led to 2 new avenger in Scarlett Witch and Vision. He indirectly caused Civil War. It educated fans on the source of vibranium. It introduced a new infinity stone. It caused the Avengers to eventually fracture. This movie had a lot of jewels dropped. It was called Age of Ultron but it wasn't really about Ultron. Even the title was accurate. It is a new Age in the MCU and it all started with Ultron. At first it was about stopping Hydra and domestic terrorists. Now it will be about stopping inhumans and other next level villains.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yea, I saw a report the other day stating that Ben's Batman is a MESS and WB dont even care. Was tempted to post that article a few days ago.... but decided not to and noticed no one else posted it...... kinda funny but oh well:mjgrin:

The WB exces basically meddled with MOS, BvS and SS. Fortunately they didn't suffer the way Fantastic 4, so they were able to make money and in away I think they're taking more credit than they deserve. That's why I haven't watched BvS or SS.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not their serious take that's the problem, do you remember the og tmnt movie? That movie had a lot of levity and comedy/one liners but the overall tone was dark and serious. And the story was well written. The problem with these DC movies is I don't feel they are serving the characters to the best of their abilities both physically and figuratively. They feel very one note tonally, I also don't feel geeked out when I watch their movies, that's a screenplay and script problem
I never had a problem with the screenplay of Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman, or Suicide Squad. But I also don't have high expectations for comic book film scripts(or for the writing in actual comic books from DC or Marvel) as I would for a movie like Arrival.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Huh? I loved the movie but I doubt it beats mos even if it does :yeshrug: B vs S and SS did pretty good
Yeah but the the numbers for the DCU are going to star going down if the quality doesn't get better.

Also, I would doubt that the shareholders of WB are happy with margins when they see what Marvel is doing.

And for me personally, the JL teaser really got me down breh. That shyt looked horrible.

Marvel got the juice right now. I would just let them run their course. Expand on the Potterverse

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I really loved the first hour up until the point he got his cape.

It got a bit silly and typical after that but I still enjoyed the visuals. It was refreshing since the avengers movies look like cheap network TV.

Still enjoyed it overall.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I really loved the first hour up until the point he got his cape.

It got a bit silly and typical after that but I still enjoyed the visuals. It was refreshing since the avengers movies look like cheap network TV.

Still enjoyed it overall.
what about civil war :mjgrin:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I never had a problem with the screenplay of Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman, or Suicide Squad. But I also don't have high expectations for comic book film scripts(or for the writing in actual comic books from DC or Marvel) as I would for a movie like Arrival.
You can expect a higher level of writing for a comic book movie without wanting something you see in a category at the Oscars breh

Last edited: