Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I doubt it. Not saying it's impossible but The Collector just collects things for the sake of owning them, he'd have an interest in the Infinity Stones just to have them.

Fred.
Yeah, I only say that because I recently saw Thor The Dark World end credits scene and The Collector patronizes the Asgardians who bring him the Aether by saying that giving it to him because they have the Tesseract is a 'smart decision'. And then after they leave he says, "1 down 5 to go' on some :demonic: shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I only say that because I recently saw Thor The Dark World end credits scene and The Collector patronizes the Asgardians who bring him the Aether by saying that giving it to him because they have the Tesseract is a 'smart decision'. And then after they leave he says, "1 down 5 to go' on some :demonic: shyt.

Well he's pretty :demonic: all on his own. He's made several attempts to "own" The Avengers and other teams of super heroes.

Literally all he cares about is ownership, he wouldn't use the Infinity Stones for anything. He'd collect them like baseball cards.

But, it's possible they changed the character to work for Thanos. In the comics he started collecting things (technology, places, people, entire races, etc.) to save them from Thanos, though.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well he's pretty :demonic: all on his own. He's made several attempts to "own" The Avengers and other teams of super heroes.

Literally all he cares about is ownership, he wouldn't use the Infinity Stones for anything. He'd collect them like baseball cards.

But, it's possible they changed the character to work for Thanos. In the comics he started collecting things (technology, places, people, entire races, etc.) to save them from Thanos, though.

Fred.
I'm not familiar with his comic characterization so that's new info to me thanks.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Age Of Ultron is piff, ain't nothing in here touching the opening scene or Hulk vs Iron Man or the Sokovia battle.

I genuinely don't understand why people are so excited by all the city/building folding here, like half the time that shyt adds absolutely nothing to the fights going on.

:camby:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
AoU put me to sleep in the theater and watching it on blu made me realize just meh the whole movie is. Ant-Man kept its entertainment value when I bought the blu but couldn't over how they had the perfect Lex Luthor :laugh:
Not sure about perfect but he was more of a lex than social network guy.

Im impressed with all the Easter eggs ppl drew from AoU, couldn't get into it everything from the colour palette to the action to the villian to the new additions (sans vision) were horrid. I knew I was in bad hands with that stupid beginning where the camera is swiveling from one squash to another, CGI was shaky as :scusthov:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure about perfect but he was more of a lex than social network guy.

Im impressed with all the Easter eggs ppl drew from AoU, everything from the colour palette to the action to the villian to the new additions (sans vision) were horrid. I knew I was in bad hands with that stupid beginning where the camera is swiveling from one squash to another, CGI was shaky as :scusthov:
I was legit pissed that they made Baron Strucker a throway character :snoop:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh the movie was over 2 hours long. and there was no need to go into detailed training sequences not to mention Strange had a photographic memory which would enable him to progress faster than most people. you probably could've made one movie based on how he struggled to get his hands fixed without going to Nepal with a 90 minute run time.

This is a stand alone movie that's connected to a mulitverse.
nah fam i timed this on my stopwatch on my cell phone

movie was 1 hour and 51 mins