Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The reality stone. Remember at the end of Thor 2 they gave it to the collector to keep hidden, however when it comes to Thanos there's no way he can keep him away. Dude has like no type of security around his joint :pachaha:

The only problem would be looking for it in that mess of collections lol

:jbhmm:What if Howard the Duck took it

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:jbhmm:What if Howard the Duck took it

88459.jpg

hate it had to be him :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably won't see this in theaters, but $325M already:scusthov:. It's going to probably beat MoS.:dead:

DC really should just reboot man. There's no shame in that.

Start over in 2021.
I hope not. I like DC's serious take and I have a feeling the films will be viewed more positive years down the road.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality stone. Remember at the end of Thor 2 they gave it to the collector to keep hidden, however when it comes to Thanos there's no way he can keep him away. Dude has like no type of security around his joint :pachaha:

The only problem would be looking for it in that mess of collections lol

True but the collector is as old as the universe himself. Excuse del toro's wack portrayal but that nikka is a beast in the comics and got some deadly shyt in his collection. It wasnt like he was punked by the GOTG just his hoe got out of line

:russ:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Well he was the reason the ancient one lived so long and why mads and crew even had power to wreck the sanctums. This was dormammu's and mordo's intro and that deal at the end is what drives his hatred for strange because a mortal sonned him. Mordo's heel turn for pt 2 will feel more organic because he was rockin wit the ancient 1
:ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hope not. I like DC's serious take and I have a feeling the films will be viewed more positive years down the road.

I still feel there a sweet spot that can be hit with films... I dont get the "gotta be serious" take that cats always whine about.

Tarentino's films all been serious, dark, and etc but yet there was humor in them that didnt take away from them

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's not their serious take that's the problem, do you remember the og tmnt movie? That movie had a lot of levity and comedy/one liners but the overall tone was dark and serious. And the story was well written. The problem with these DC movies is I don't feel they are serving the characters to the best of their abilities both physically and figuratively. They feel very one note tonally, I also don't feel geeked out when I watch their movies, that's a screenplay and script problem

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

IF they would've got MOS right the first time they wouldn't be in this mess. Zod is like Loki. You don't just kill off someone like that. Marvel was smart enough to not even kill off Red Skull, leaving open the possibility of bringing him back at some point.

Marvel gave DC the blueprint and Nolan warned them. But WB didn't listen.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably won't see this in theaters, but $325M already:scusthov:. It's going to probably beat MoS.:dead:

DC really should just reboot man. There's no shame in that.

Start over in 2021.
Huh? I loved the movie but I doubt it beats mos even if it does :yeshrug: B vs S and SS did pretty good

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They can't claim 'serious tone' after SS and the JL trailer. They going in a different direction now.

At the end of the day WB doesn't give a shyt.

Both BvS, and SS got shytted on by the critics but still made a lot of money so their logic is the fans will watch whatever they put out even if its shyt.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The 400,000+ people who put AoU at a 7.5/10 on IMDb disagree. :ducreux:

Not that I give a fukk what any of them think of the movie either of course but they do oh so slightly outnumber the fools at Variety. :ducreux2:

People should start their posts about AoU with *Trigger Warning* Trying to talk shyt about it is like trying to kill Arnold in Westworld.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just got back seeing this in 3D didn't know nothing really about the character so the story was solid, it was a decent movie with very good effects. The Cap movies are still the best though. I did like the new Marvel Studios Film Role Logo.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Age of Ultron was a mid season episode of the MCU and will sink lower and lower in the rankings with each additional movie. If I was ever crazy enough to marathon the MCU, I'd consider just skipping it.