Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well in the context of this movie, is entire world going into Marvel's equivalent of hell not serious enough to consider Kaecilius a good villain?

I don't see him as a good character at all breh. One of the things that Flash, for example, has shown me, is that you can take any villain and make them great characters. I can't speak for anyone else but when I say "great" villain, I mean a great character.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did I say this movie was perfect?:francis:

To say that would mean somewhere in past post you can quote me saying

Man what the fukk are we even doing here anymore man?:heh::mindblown:

The latter.... what was wrong that was said?:dwillhuh:

Also, Zod and Ras really werent all that good. They werent terrible but nothing about them was better..... fair to say they suffer from the exact same problems. And I'm one of the guy that DEFENDED MOS HEAVY in the OG MOS thread when cats was calling that movie trash, complete failure, disappointment and bust. Though I will say they were better than the villain or lack of villain in BvS. :manny:

But its all good..... this is just a "discussion"
No. They were good villains as was the joker and bane , even lex was memorable ( for the wrong reasons to some I suppose ) CW is a movie with no villain if anything . And again your just trying marvel stanning marvel has a flaw accept it and move on . Your in here trying to diss hans from die hard ? Stop it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was mordo black washed? they got elite actors for the movie. it was unfounded criticism from a select group that is tired of seeing marvel win every time.
lol so now there are conspiracies against marvel ?? But DC fans speak on conspiracies it's crazy :heh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I don't see him as a good character at all breh. One of the things that Flash, for example, has shown me, is that you can take any villain and make them great characters. I can't speak for anyone else but when I say "great" villain, I mean a great character.
I guess that's where our opinions differ. I don't think a villain is great because of his character. I believe that a villain's greatness is tied to how big of an obstacle he is to the protagonist. I don't need to know a villain's back-story about his abusive dad, or the chick that wouldn't give him p*ssy, or his disrespectful kids, to appreciate them. They just need to create worthwhile circumstances for the protagonist to overcome.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I guess that where our opinions differ. I don't think a villain is great because of his character. I believe that a villain's greatness is tied to how big of an obstacle he is to the protagonist. I don't need to know a villain's back-story about his abusive dad, or the chick wouldn't give him p*ssy, or his disrespectful kids, to appreciate them. They just need to create worthwhile circumstances for the protagonist to overcome.

Yeah I get it. And I think thats where @Bryan Danielson is coming from and I can respect it. I just disagree.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah I get it. And I think thats where @Bryan Danielson is coming from and I can respect it. I just disagree.
Personally, I think the Jokers, Magentos, & Doc-Ocks of this time have spoiled people. If you look at the history of storytelling all the way back to the Epic of Gilgamesh, until the silver-age of comics, you didn't have villains who here interesting characters on their own (at least not on a consistent basis) Before then, memorable villains weren't noteworthy because they were engaging characters. They were memorable because of the unique methods they used to create obstacles for the heroes. You don't remember the witch from Sleeping Beauty because of her great characterization, you remember her because she used an apple to put a PAWG into a deep sleep and that's the only/first villain you know to use that method.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Personally, I think the Jokers, Magentos, & Doc-Ocks of this time have spoiled people. If you look at the history of storytelling all the way back to the Epic of Gilgamesh, until the silver-age of comics, you didn't have villains who here interesting characters on their own (at least not on a consistent basis) Before then, memorable villains weren't noteworthy because they were engaging characters. They were memorable because of the unique methods they used to create obstacles for the heroes. You don't remember the witch from Sleeping Beauty because of her great characterization, you remember her because she used an apple to put a PAWG into a deep sleep and that's the only/first villain you know to use that method.

Let me get back to this after the Giants either give me a heart attack or fill me with joy lol

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know where I can watch the post-credit scenes? Trying to find it on youtube but all I find are shythead millennials who explain the scene rather than show it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No. They were good villains as was the joker and bane , even lex was memorable ( for the wrong reasons to some I suppose ) CW is a movie with no villain if anything . And again your just trying marvel stanning marvel has a flaw accept it and move on . Your in here trying to diss hans from die hard ? Stop it

:why:Man stop it! I'm not even trynna diss..... I said I liked and DEFENDED MOS...... hell if you wanna get real..... go back and look.... I probably defended that movie harder than I allegedly defended or so called "stanned" ANY Marvel movie:comeon:

Also they werent as good as Bane and Joker... no where close.

I'm not gonna do this CW thing again..... :what: I just cant man:snoop:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I've said it before, but the villains in the MCU are, for the most part, simply macguffins. They exist solely to push the overall story/plot, and the individual character arcs, forward. And because they've done such an incredible job with the heroes, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I've said it before, but the villains in the MCU are, for the most part, simply macguffins. They exist solely to push the overall story/plot, and the individual character arcs, forward. And because they've done such an incredible job with the heroes, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Yet.....Yet....personally I didn't even find mads to be a typical villain he seemed more like a sympathetic villian to me :yeshrug:he wasn't a complete dud like, Mickey Rourke, Roman or the dude in Thor 2 however Doormamu's portrayal gave me cause for pause. He looked like a glow in the dark skater park and came off a bit mam-ra like. Did not seem intimidating at all seemed more baffoonish than anything, could easily see them treating thanos like this.. :francis: