wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I liked Tilda a lot:yeshrug:

Movies aren't inoculated from criticism breh geez :russ:
this movie (and her character in particular) was criticized by people from the start without even knowing the background

certain people are going in ready to criticize because its getting love from everyone else

its very see through

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this movie (and her character in particular) was criticized by people from the start without even knowing the background

certain people are going in ready to criticize because its getting love from everyone else

its very see through

Oh because of the whitewashing tho. I ain't mad at that. I get it. Some will be able to see past it some won't. It is what it is homie.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Oh because of the whitewashing tho. I ain't mad at that. I get it. Some will be able to see past it some won't. It is what it is homie.
was mordo black washed? they got elite actors for the movie. it was unfounded criticism from a select group that is tired of seeing marvel win every time.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
. Every hero is only as good as their villain and if your villains are one more cardboard cutouts and not developed then it all becomes meh.
I hear this all the time, but I don't really buy it. The only comic-book characters that have a decent rogues gallery are Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, X-Men, and to a lesser degree Fantastic Four. Yet there are hundreds of beloved hero characters. Great villains can make great stories, but you absolutely don't need a great villain to make a great hero. If this were true, then every great hero would have am equally great rogues gallery.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hear this all the time, but I don't really buy it. The only comic-book characters that have a decent rogues gallery are Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, X-Men, and to a lesser degree Fantastic Four. Yet there are hundreds of beloved hero characters. Great villains can make great stories, but you absolutely don't need a great villain to make a great hero. If this were true, then every great hero would have am equally great rogues gallery.

You need something serious for the hero to overcome tho. Some serious threat for conflict which is where that saying comes from

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You need something serious for the hero to overcome tho. Some serious threat for conflict which is where that saying comes from

Superman and Superman Returns biggest threat was the earth and a country made of Krytonite...... those were serious threat for conflicts:lolbron: great and pretty good movies by the way:obama:

They should've had him take form on earth and turn up.

I thought the movie was good, but I wanted to see him cause wreck on earth

I mean technically.... he tried and later he did!

I mean the 1st time he was about to cause wreck.... DS altered reality to that "mirror zone" to unlike in other movies protect the city so no destruction or mindless deaths could be made:steviej:

The next time he tried..... he actually DID cause wreck, destroyed the city and killed some MORE people but Strange used his magic and eye of agamotto to reverse time and fix all the shyt that went on:pachaha:

Trust me..... it wasnt lack of effort.... its just DS was a REALLY good super hero that did pretty much what you'd expected a SH to do when met with such conflicts:smugfavre:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Superman and Superman Returns biggest threat was the earth and a country made of Krytonite...... those were serious threat for conflicts:lolbron: great and pretty good movies by the way:obama:

I mean technically.... he tried and later he did!

I mean the 1st time he was about to cause wreck.... DS altered reality to that "mirror zone" to unlike in other movies protect the city so no destruction or mindless deaths could be made:steviej:

The next time he tried..... he actually DID cause wreck, destroyed the city and killed some MORE people but Strange used his magic and eye of agamotto to reverse time and fix all the shyt that went on:pachaha:

Trust me..... it wasnt lack of effort.... its just DS was a REALLY good super hero that did pretty much what you'd expected a SH to do when met with such conflicts:smugfavre:

Because of lex breh lol. Don't act like Kevin spacey and even gene hackman didn't do their thing as lex. Or do you truly believe they were simply meh in their roles

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The 400,000+ people who put AoU at a 7.5/10 on IMDb disagree. :ducreux:

Not that I give a fukk what any of them think of the movie either of course but they do oh so slightly outnumber the fools at Variety. :ducreux2:
I trust them even less. Look at how they rated The Hobbit movies: 7.9, 7.9 ,7.4 :scust: