Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I loved this movie. Visuals were absolutely beautiful and the acting in this movie is IMO some of the best in the MCU. I didn't LOL at the comedy but it didn't bother me and it didn't feel like overkill. I'm glad I saw it in IMAX 3D and I usually hate 3D:manny: I definitely want to see this again.

Only thing that sort of ruined the movie was these annoying dudes who smelled like bad BO mixed with cologne :scust:had to pull my scarf over my nose to watch the movie. But that has zero to do with the movie obviously

The end battle :pachaha:
Him making Dormammu his prisoner with the infinite loop was clever AF.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Good movie, when I first saw they were doing this movie I was skeptical but it came up out just as good as there summer blockbusters 8.5 out of 10

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really didnt think the movie had that many "jokes" as people love to mock Marvel for. And the "Jokes" that came off as corny or lame seemed to be done by design to show how DS tries too hard and other cats looking at him like :beli: That in itself in a completely Meta way creating its own humor as you go from laughing with him to at him.

Made perfect sense
Hell that was literally one of the jokes

"Are you kidding me, people at home think im a riot"

"Do those people work for you? :beli::

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
is it worth to watch it in 3d:patrice:
last time i saw a marvel movie in 3d was age of ultron and it was:trash:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
dope film liked it alot, only thing i hated was there shld have been more magical stuff. dnt get me wrong we got sum good shyt loved the astral fight, but c'mon you telling me the masters and the ancient one only know energy weapons and relic combat as offensive stuff (same issue i had with odin, and the nova corps nerfed and limited)? the zeaots only used the crystals spears as well, i didn't expect all out stuff but a small variety wld have helped: elemental spells, booby trap signs n seals, body enchantments for speed, potions. other than that everything else was fine, jokes aint bother me too much i guess, characters were nice. you can see the film does tie in with the larger universe via cameos/name drops. i give it a 8/10 one of the better origins, hopefully we see more developed magic in the sequel or infinity wars, gonna be dope to see how he wrks with thor in ragnorok.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
is it worth to watch it in 3d:patrice:
last time i saw a marvel movie in 3d was age of ultron and it was:trash:
saw it last night and thought it was almost garbage. visuals were good and the idea they used with him fighting the bad guy was clever, the humor was alright, but other than that, there wasn't anything good about this shyt. to me, watching it in 3d must meant wasting money on a pricier ticket.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
saw it last night and thought it was almost garbage. visuals were good and the idea they used with him fighting the bad guy was clever, the humor was alright, but other than that, there wasn't anything good about this shyt. to me, watching it in 3d must meant wasting money on a pricier ticket.
:comeon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

is there a problem with what i said?

So basically...... the bar for garbage films are films like Catwoman, Spidy 3, Jonah Hex, F4 Reboot, Elecktra....

You saying this movie was just as bad as those?:patrice: