Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those saying Strange wasnt likable or charismatic like Ironman/Stark, he's not supposed to be

The role Strange plays in the Marvel Universe, by nature he's going to be a little detached from other folks. To me this foreshadows how important/heroic he's going to be down the line though
lol you worded this better than I could. But I think folks have a good critique for Strange's depiction , after the accident.

But I really feel, he becomes Dr. Strange during the convo with Thor IMO.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yeah surprisingly her performance ended up being the best one in the film.

Agreed. I liked her character a lot as she played a strong sorcerer, a kind person but was hella mischievous :mjlol:

when she left strange on mount everest to get him to make a portal I was dying :russ:

Mordo: How's our new recruit. :jbhmm:
Ancient One: We shall see. Any minute now :patrice:
Mordo::dwillhuh: Damn, not again :francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They kinda yadda yadda'd how Strange was able to work that Infinity Gem. All of a sudden he puts the necklace on and starts reversing time after saying a few words:jbhmm:
Well he was reading all them books in that astral projection space and as we saw, time slows down there. So he was knocking out that whole library fast as fukk in real time.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Mads didn't want to "destroy" the world, he wanted to bring the Earth to the Dark Dimension so they would no longer subjected to "time", which what he thought (probably brainwashed by DORMAMMU) was the true evil.

The beef with the ancient one was that she was telling her disciples to follow natural law, which was strickly against the use of "magic" derived from the Dark Dimension, but she herself was going to against it by using the energy from the DD to keep herself alive long enough to meet Dr. Strange (who would carry the mantle of sorcerer supreme). Mads thought she was doing it for selfish reasons, which is also why Mordo went rouge at the end.

Thats why he yells "hypocrite" the first time we see him scrap with her.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
My question is .

If strange could rewind time to prevent the Hong Kong temple from being destroyed, couldn't he just have done the same to prevent the ancient one from dying?