Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3D effects was kinda shallow to me...all the magic shyt should've been popping out the screen. seems like the smallest of things is what was really popping out

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The effects were great. Probably the best set of fights in one movie out of all the MCU:ehh:
Another silly villain though, what was Mads "mad" about again:francis:
Cumberbach and Chewy were fine:obama:
They kinda yadda yadda'd how Strange was able to work that Infinity Gem. All of a sudden he puts the necklace on and starts reversing time after saying a few words:jbhmm:
Where were all the other recruits Strange was training with during the big fights. Were they just star trek red shirts:what:

I saw Avengers tower when Strange was looking out the window early in the movie but when does the movie take place? I'm assuming its after Avengers 1 but before Winter Soldier because Robert Redford was talking about Strange in WS and he was one of the targets at the end. They couldn't have been targeting him because he was a great surgeon:upsetfavre:

So did his hands start working again at the end or what?

What's going on in Thor's world. Wasn't Lokie pretending to be Odin at the end of Thor 2 while Odin was asleep. Is this movie happening after the next Thor movie or before it?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is the Internet world we live in today.

The reason why the word disappointment is associated with bad is because IMO if I'm disappointed I generally didn't like the movie, and the bad outweighed the good. It doesn't mean the movie was complete garbage but it's not something I would recommend. The problem with that is people assume when someone is giving an opinion it's from a non biased place and they don't think that person had unrealistic high expectations.

So if you the TDKR wasn't as good as YOU thought people take that as it wasn't as good as it could have been. There is no way to gage what someone's expectations are going in before they read a review.

This is why I hate reading people's negative opinions because online me the average negative option comes from bias or unfairly high expectations.

I thought winter soldier got so much love was due to it being such a better movie than the first captain America movie. And Cw was even better too me

Dude, in the post that spurned these exchanges I think it was established that CW was one of the best movies. The guy took "some things out of context" and the debate turned into some thing it wasnt intended to be. But thats not on me:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The effects were great. Probably the best set of fights in one movie out of all the MCU:ehh:
Another silly villain though, what was Mads "mad" about again:francis:
Cumberbach and Chewy were fine:obama:
They kinda yadda yadda'd how Strange was able to work that Infinity Gem. All of a sudden he puts the necklace on and starts reversing time after saying a few words:jbhmm:
Where were all the other recruits Strange was training with during the big fights. Were they just star trek red shirts:what:

I saw Avengers tower when Strange was looking out the window early in the movie but when does the movie take place? I'm assuming its after Avengers 1 but before Winter Soldier because Robert Redford was talking about Strange in WS and he was one of the targets at the end. They couldn't have been targeting him because he was a great surgeon:upsetfavre:

So did his hands start working again at the end or what?

What's going on in Thor's world. Wasn't Lokie pretending to be Odin at the end of Thor 2 while Odin was asleep. Is this movie happening after the next Thor movie or before it?

I kinda assumed it was understood he was away for months maybe YEARS.

They were back in that 1st area that was attacked in Nepal...... the BIG fights took place in that dimension thing that Strange created and also NY and London. The latter in China.... it was understood that the cats there got washed!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that shyt was lit :ahh:....8/10 just off the visuals and how creative the fight scenes were
the astro projection one in particular (shoutout to my cac scott adkins :banderas:)
the villain was weak af but its whatever now :manny: if it aint a villain in a russo bros flick i just dont expect them to be much nowadays :yeshrug:.....i hate white washing but the ancient one was dope and tilda swinton always impresses. Tbh mads was the only one that felt like he was just there. I know there wasnt much for him to do compared to the other ppl in the flick but even wan delivered his lines with some sense of importance. Mads just out there gettin a check. Cumberbatch did the damn thang as usual too and so did my guy chiwetel. All in all i think the flick was one of the better origin marvel movies, probably top 3, and most definitely top 5...Now onto the next piff :smugdraper: