Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the highlight scene in Inception was JGL fighting in that rotating hallway. This shyt smoked that scene. they did that 10 times over. Also, Inception had that one scene where Ellen Page warped those buildings. This one once again smoked that. There was a friggin fight scene in real time while everything else was rewinding.
? What is the point of your post ? Can we focus on the movie the thread is about?
i can counter that by saying Nolan and crew probably borrowed from the Strange comics.
so you admitting you didn't read any doctor strange? I see no comparisons to the building folding in a strange comic that I can remember. Plus in film front inception gets the credit breh .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While the "competition" hopes to right their sinkin'-ass ship with some cringe-worthy feminist movie, The Amighty M keeps dropping that heat.
Suicide squad a huge success :dwillhuh: and marvel making captain marvel and making her the strongest MCU hero

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
the highlight scene in Inception was JGL fighting in that rotating hallway. This shyt smoked that scene. they did that 10 times over. Also, Inception had that one scene where Ellen Page warped those buildings. This one once again smoked that. There was a friggin fight scene in real time while everything else was rewinding.
There has been advancements in the technology they used 6 years later, who would have thunk it :ohhh:

:stopitslime:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved the movie, loved the Portrayal of strange by cumbergawd, loved that cape , villain ( rare in a marvel movie ) , Mordos heel turn supporting cast . Hope this is a hit like guardians . Want a sequel asap !! A origin story that set up a world as. Complicated as stranges this good gets a round of applause. I don't get the ohhh he's not RDJ tony stark criticism, tbh I much prefer Evans, hemsworth and even cumberbatch as they are playing actual characters who they bring to life , while rdj who's great is kind of just johnny depp jack sparrowing it. Granted though I love star lord and that's a similar performance but the comparison to everyone is oihhhh stark !

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree with those who said this is on the same level as Thor 1. Could have been a classic if they went in the same direction as the first 10-15. Like really showing his acting skills like the scene with him and his girl after the accident. But they "Marveled" movie it up with the jokes. Which is fine but it could have been really different. Special effects were good but I honestly it was gonna be next level like Inception and Matrix. Overall I enjoyed it but the Ant-Man comparision is an insult. Way better then Ant-Man.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the second ending credits scene?
mordo shows up at pangborns shop and takes his magic saying he knows his purpose since magic distorts and messes with the natural order earth has too many sorcerers and his implied role is killing them

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to see this again but in 3-D:wow:

I'm glad I need watch any previews or read about who or what was going to be in this. All my expectations were met and exceeded.