Top 5 Marvel joint IMO .

For perspective they are

TWS
CW
Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Avengers

Bumped out Guardians
cant disagree but also cant bump guardians..that was the one movie i wasnt interested in all that much from the comics because i barely remember reading anything about them but the movie ended up awesome....so top 6 joints..but when black panther is released in 2018 im sure it will make its way to the top of the marvel flicks with ease

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was amazing in IMAX 3D...if you see it any other way you pouring jelly on your self b...

Might be my personal favorite super hero movie...
IMAX too far so fukk it I'm gonna book this rpx realD shyt

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
shyt...i didn't know it was a post credit scene....I'm gonna need that on the low ya'll..

on a side note..the only easter egg i noticed was the Fantastic Four Headquarters.....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt...i didn't know it was a post credit scene....I'm gonna need that on the low ya'll..

on a side note..the only easter egg i noticed was the Fantastic Four Headquarters.....

In a mid-credits scene, Strange is visited there by Thor, who has brought his brother Loki to Earth to search for their father Odin. In a post-credits scene, Mordo visits Pangborn and steals the energy he uses to walk, stating that Earth has too many sorcerers.