Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The implications this movie set up is crazy for infinity wars.

The Living Tribunal! The only thing that can stand up the the infinity gauntlet. I love the cosmic side of marvel and how all this is blending together. I love the continuity of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:damn: spoiler tag that shyt

i'm waiting on 1 o clock like
raw

Last edited by a moderator:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
question for the comic heads...

did they Galactus Dormammu? I mean, did they change that character? from all pics he looks like Ghostrider or something. still thought that scene was incredible, but i just wanna know if people were disappointed in that character

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
question for the comic heads...

did they Galactus Dormammu? I mean, did they change that character? from all pics he looks like Ghostrider or something. still thought that scene was incredible, but i just wanna know if people were disappointed in that character
Definitely changed the look a bit, though there has been many different looks for him over the years. Pretty much stayed true to the character though. In the comics, the same thing happened to him where Strange forced him to vow to leave earth alone, which fueled his hate for strange. This lead to him using other means to kill Strange so that he can finally take over earth.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Someone on this board called it earlier bout the eye but i wish they didnt combine them. Then again its hard enough to get the add crowd to follow all of the magic artifacts. Oh and am i tripping or did Mordo say his weapon was fused by the Living Tribunal

:ohhh:

It's the one Stone I never want to see again. It's just so damn overpowered :scust:

It was like watching a player
constantly reload saves in a game after dying/failing in that part with Dormammu:mjgrin:

Had a feeling these sorcerers would be too powerful for a crossover/shared universe beforehand and the movie proved me right:francis:.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got my IMAX tickets for tomorrow for me and the misses.

Can someone put the 2 end credit scenes in spoilers? I'm going to see this with my mom Saturday, and I know she aint gonna stay to watch the end credits. She be getting ready to leave when she sees that the movie is wrapping up.

:beli: Tell her to go sit her old ass down.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I'm not close to a IMAX theatre :mjcry: But there is a rpx theatre with realD has anyone seen a flick on one and how does it compare to IMAX???

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm probably making this up, but i feel like the credits for this one moved quicker than normal. the wait from one credits scene to the next wasn't as long and boring as it usually is... at least it felt that way

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Definitely changed the look a bit, though there has been many different looks for him over the years. Pretty much stayed true to the character though. In the comics, the same thing happened to him where Strange forced him to vow to leave earth alone, which fueled his hate for strange. This lead to him using other means to kill Strange so that he can finally take over earth.

I think they changed his look so casual Marvel fans wouldn't confuse him with Ghost Rider who's appearing on Shield right now.