Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I got you.... the same way many people would say TDKR isnt better than TDK. Gotcha...... again.... just because one movie was greater doesnt automatically mean the other was Catwoman, Jonah Hex, F4 reboot level trash. Sometime cats exaggerate to some wild extremes.
Lets entertain for a moment "many people would say what you said" still no one would say it was a bad movie. Also MANY still isnt the MAJORITY, not even close.

Not sure the purpose of trynna pretend that it was. If the movie was still really good in comparison to the overall grand scheme, I dont fill like thats an indictment or shortcoming. I dont get this whole "Home Run or BUST" thing peeps try to use to judge. ESPECIALLY when we know and seen MANY examples of what "shortcomings and bad movies" have been.

where do I intimate it's catwoman or Jonah hex bad? where do I even say it's a bad movie? I state it was a disappointment which could easily mean I walked in with astronomical expectations that weren't reached. Your reading comprehension is horrid dude, you should probably brush up on that moving forward for real

This is the Internet world we live in today.

The reason why the word disappointment is associated with bad is because IMO if I'm disappointed I generally didn't like the movie, and the bad outweighed the good. It doesn't mean the movie was complete garbage but it's not something I would recommend. The problem with that is people assume when someone is giving an opinion it's from a non biased place and they don't think that person had unrealistic high expectations.

So if you the TDKR wasn't as good as YOU thought people take that as it wasn't as good as it could have been. There is no way to gage what someone's expectations are going in before they read a review.

This is why I hate reading people's negative opinions because online me the average negative option comes from bias or unfairly high expectations.

I thought winter soldier got so much love was due to it being such a better movie than the first captain America movie. And Cw was even better too me

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Quick question here for my comic heads. Is "Captian Marvel" Part of the cosmic side with doc strange or part of the earth side with the avengers?

Or is she a blend of both? :wow:

Its just really interesting that she doesn't appear until AFTER Thanos touches down. Especially since doc strange and GOTG will already be there.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This is the Internet world we live in today.

The reason why the word disappointment is associated with bad is because IMO if I'm disappointed I generally didn't like the movie, and the bad outweighed the good. It doesn't mean the movie was complete garbage but it's not something I would recommend. The problem with that is people assume when someone is giving an opinion it's from a non biased place and they don't think that person had unrealistic high expectations.

So if you the TDKR wasn't as good as YOU thought people take that as it wasn't as good as it could have been. There is no way to gage what someone's expectations are going in before they read a review.

This is why I hate reading people's negative opinions because online me the average negative option comes from bias or unfairly high expectations.

I thought winter soldier got so much love was due to it being such a better movie than the first captain America movie. And Cw was even better too me
Dude, in the post that spurned these exchanges I clearly state that CW was one of the best MCU movies. The guy read the word "dissapointing" and let his imagination run wild, like it's not possible to chew gum and walk at the same time. That's not on me :hubie:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Quick question here for my comic heads. Is "Captian Marvel" Part of the cosmic side with doc strange or part of the earth side with the avengers?

Or is she a blend of both? :wow:

Its just really interesting that she doesn't appear until AFTER Thanos touches down. Especially since doc strange and GOTG will already be there.

both.