Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Just got back from it. Great visuals. Jokes were a little forced. Another throwaway villian but I know it's of a bigger plan. Going to see it again in iMax 3d. 8/10 for me. I'm just in awe that marvel has gotten to this point where we can even be discussing a Dr strange movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just got back

Marvel got another one!

I HIGHLY recommend seeing this in Imax 3d. Tons of easter eggs, nice action, and Marvel just continues to build their universe on the big screen.

The end is always the worst cuz you want to see more.
the silence that followed the post credit scene was like that feeling when you realize your high is gone :mjcry:

Daps
I could still go tonight if I felt like it ...

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just saw it!! Wow!!! Too many thoughts & don't feel like typing any paragraphs.

But loved it overall, story, scenes, action, etc.

The few jokes there were (God I hate how some of y'all are still doing that and low key try to use that as a diss or backhand comment).... well humor really.... was on point.

I mean, let's keep it 100. Like everyone in here as a fan of Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legend, and Agents..... you don't watch them shows (especially the 1st 4) M-Th then come see this after Legends and claim jokes are forced..... this was a 2hr film and had less jokes than 30 mins of any of the CW shows.

Dammit! I wrote a paragraph!

Oh well.... really good movie will see again easily

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo the one in Yonkers?

That's where I'm plannin on seein it probably on Veterans Day though..

Alamo is off the hook, B.

Damn another westchester bruh? Thats whats up but i went to new ro imax to peep this shyt. It was lit. If i didnt have to work i wouldve been drunk as fukk to enhance the visuals

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't watch this in 2D whatever you do :snoop:

Watched it that way and the throughout the movie I was constantly thinking about what it would have been like in IMAX :mjgrin:

Felt like leaving after a certain sequence and seeing it another day but I was with someone :shaq2:

Time stone is too damn powerful :francis:, it's basically a cheat code :mjgrin:

Someone on this board called it earlier bout the eye but i wish they didnt combine them. Then again its hard enough to get the add crowd to follow all of the magic artifacts. Oh and am i tripping or did Mordo say his weapon was fused by the Living Tribunal

:ohhh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It was pretty good.

my copy fell off a truck :dame:

It was merely an introductory plot though. But they still went ham on the graphics. The story wasn't that great though. It was a basic "The Last Samurai" type of plot. White guy joins group become impossible white man. Visually great but outside of that people gonna overhype it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
goin tomorrow for my first ever imax and 3d viewing (never saw a reason too) :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just saw it. Very enjoyable but yet another useless villan.

Might be top 5. Def the best origin movie.

Winter Solider
Civil War
GOTG
Avengers
Doc Strange

Last edited: