Official Diablo 3 thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm finally coming around on this. Played it a few times off and on but I think I'm about to dive in now. Don't really know what I'm doing as I've never played a Diablo game before, but I'm a level 15 Witch Doctor in Act I. :ld:

the game is nothing like other diablo games so not playing them doesnt hinder you

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I still play every once in awhile when new updates drop. My monk is hitting super hard for about 30 billion per hit up to 60+ billion on a crit with the wave of light build.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Oh, brehs. I tried. I tried so hard. But that keyboard/mouse...NAWL. (But don't pay attention to me...I'm still desperately trying to get into Witcher 3.)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
lost my hardcore seasonal monk at torment 7 :mjcry: paragon 168

i play zoomed in, makes it 100x more intense

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Rise of the Necromancer Pack Arrives June 27!
Blizzard Entertainment 6/20/2017 191
SP3FYCFI8NPH1497645335344.jpg

Steel your hearts and get ready to maintain the Balance, nephalem. We’re only a week away—The Rise of the Necromancer Pack is arriving June 27 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!

Comprised of controlled, calculating individuals, the Priests of Rathma have long known the true stakes at the heart of the Eternal Conflict. Known to uneducated outsiders as Necromancers, these masters of blood, bone, and the dark arts are often misunderstood. Driven to protect the Balance at all costs, those dedicated to walking this path see neither good nor evil in their actions; simply obedience to the cycle of being.

The Rise of the Necromancer is a purchasable content pack coming to Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition. The pack will be available for purchase starting June 27, 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and will cost $14.99 USD.

https://us.battle.net//d3/en/blog/20845159

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
FAQ
Q. What is the Rise of the Necromancer pack?
A. The Rise of the Necromancer pack is a purchasable content pack coming to Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition.

Q. What is included in the Rise of the Necromancer pack?
A. In addition to full access to the Necromancer class in both Campaign and Adventure modes, the Rise of the Necromancer pack includes additional exclusive digital items:

• Non-combat pet
  • A pair of cosmetic wings
  • New Necromancer-themed Banner Shape, Sigil, and Accent
  • Necromancer Portrait Frame
  • Pennant
  • Two additional character slots
  • Two additional stash tabs*
*This item not available on console

Q. What about all the other features coming in Patch 2.6.0?
A. Challenge Rifts, The Shrouded Moors zone, Temple of the Firstborn zone, and the Realms of Fate are all free content—if you own the Reaper of Souls expansion pack, they are available for play without any additional purchases.

Q. When will the pack be available for purchase?
A. The pack will be available for purchase on June 27, 2017, after maintenance has completed in your region.

Note: For PlayStation 4 in Japan, while the patch will be available on the morning of June 27, the Rise of the Necromancer pack and Eternal Collection will not be available until later that evening. Until the product is available, you may encounter an error reading “Product Not Available” during the first 12-hour window of the patch.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This game needs a Pro patch badly. I reinstalled it last weekend and couldnt even get through the 1st act:hhh:. Its showing its age, we need dat 4k:blessed: