Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
how do u solo bosses?
I just do.
I play the game so much with everyone in my house that I'm always at a high level.
I would say play online and do some grinding. Raise the difficulty so that you gain more experience and better items.
I don't have any problems beating the game by myself. You can change the difficulty to meet your level if you're having to much of a hard time.
If I remember correctly I'm playing on torment 5 or 6. I need to bump it up because with my wizard I can dominate most situations. I want to work my way up to the max difficulty.
Is there a particular boss you're having trouble with?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I just do.
I play the game so much with everyone in my house that I'm always at a high level.
I would say play online and do some grinding. Raise the difficulty so that you gain more experience and better items.
I don't have any problems beating the game by myself. You can change the difficulty to meet your level if you're having to much of a hard time.
If I remember correctly I'm playing on torment 5 or 6. I need to bump it up because with my wizard I can dominate most situations. I want to work my way up to the max difficulty.
Is there a particular boss you're having trouble with?
sorry, bad question

how well does the nerco do solo against bosses

i played a lot when the game first came out then again with ROS

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
sorry, bad question

how well does the nerco do solo against bosses

i played a lot when the game first came out then again with ROS
I haven't solo'd any bosses with him yet but I can tell you that last night me and my brother fought King Leoric and I wasn't able to be as useful as I am with my Wizard.
All of his major spells require corpses. With mob fights it's not a problem since there will be corpses everywhere pretty quick, but with bosses that build up is slow as it relies on some of your other spells to create only a few corpses at a time.
I'm currently only lvl 20 but I also had about 75 paragon points that I was able to distribute off the jump so he's much stronger than a base 20.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I haven't solo'd any bosses with him yet but I can tell you that last night me and my brother fought King Leoric and I wasn't able to be as useful as I am with my Wizard.
All of his major spells require corpses. With mob fights it's not a problem since there will be corpses everywhere pretty quick, but with bosses that build up is slow as it relies on some of your other spells to create only a few corpses at a time.
I'm currently only lvl 20 but I also had about 75 paragon points that I was able to distribute off the jump so he's much stronger than a base 20.
If I could carry my PC account over to ps4 I would join y'all but I don't feel like starting over

I know I'm easily over 100 paragon

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If I could carry my PC account over to ps4 I would join y'all but I don't feel like starting over

I know I'm easily over 100 paragon
I like the game enough to start over. I see my self having at least one of each character maxed out in normal mode.
Gamestop has the battlechest for PC on sale for $18.
I might bite even though I know the majority of my time will be on the console version only because that's where my friends and family play the most.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i got alot of play outta this so i cant complain (>100 hours)

folks confuse nostalgia for d2 for it being drastically better. D3 with pvp off the bat would have been fire as it was. Built in auction house and everything

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
i got alot of play outta this so i cant complain (>100 hours)

folks confuse nostalgia for d2 for it being drastically better. D3 with pvp off the bat would have been fire as it was. Built in auction house and everything
It ended up being a really good game. At first it was frustrating but when loot 2.0 dropped it was dope.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It ended up being a really good game. At first it was frustrating but when loot 2.0 dropped it was dope.
ill be completely real

i went back and played d2 classic andhonestly the original before the patches to me is better than with all the overpowered loot

i kinda feel the same way about d3

all the crazy loot is exciting but when the game becomes easy the "reward" you get for getting nice things gets blunted over and over when they keep dropping better and better shyt

i remember when it was some samurai helmet was the goat in d3 for the longest but the builds were abit more diverse then. All the items have doen is make character building secondary to grinding out the best sets/gear

if they make a new one i hope they dont cave so easily and reward the "challenge" of playing games like this

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
ill be completely real

i went back and played d2 classic andhonestly the original before the patches to me is better than with all the overpowered loot

all the crazy loot is exciting but when the game becomes easy the "reward" you get for getting nice things gets blunted over and over when they keep dropping better and better shyt

i remember when it was some samurai helmet was the goat in d3 for the longest but the builds were abit more diverse then. All the items have doen is make character building secondary to grinding out the best sets/gear

if they make a new one i hope they dont cave so easily and reward the "challenge" of playing games like this

It was way too hard at first, but they went to far making it far too easy. And I hate that they made everything account bound and eliminated trading, which was the best part of D2.

But loot 2.0 and the greatly increased monster density made the game a lot more fun than it was when it first launched. It used to be it would take months to ever see even one legendary drop, and most of the time it had the wrong stats for your class. That was getting boring fast.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
ill be completely real

I see what you saying. But honestly, I'm busy. If I have to play a game for 2 weeks straight to see one legendary it ain't for me.

When the game first dropped I got two legendaries. The fukking hamburger. And then a Wand that had strength on it. I quit after that because the chance of getting a drop + the chance of getting the stats the item is supposed to use were 1/10,000.

How you feel about Path of Exile? I burned out on that one but I think they got it right.