Official Diablo 3 thread

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I played after last update grinded out all new sets and tackled higher greater rifts for about two months and stopped playing after nba live demo came out. Now NBA 2k is out I know I won't touch Diablo for awhile unless they come with some mind blowing updates.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Just hitting 2.3.0 for the first time today, jus got the cube an all the mats needed to extract powers, boutta have a good time :jawalrus:

EDIT:
I extracted the Wulf cloak to let me get 3 wolves, the wedding band to let me drain life and the shield that had 30% chance to block with shield of bones

Last edited:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
McVE0JQ.jpg

hv4nh1G.jpg

KNEBb9O.jpg

rxJevl3.jpg

Chef

All Star
Daps
Blizzard. :wow: I thought they did their thing with 2.3 but the new 2.4 looks crazy. :whoo:40 new legendaries, revamped set pieces, new areas.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Question hows this game on remote play? useless or awesome?
Any bit of delay really fukks with you on a higher level so I'm guessing it might be tough, but I know nothing out remote play... I play on PC and used to use a cord to project it on my TV but it was just a split second behind,, really fukks with you on Master difficulty or above

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Blizzard. :wow: I thought they did their thing with 2.3 but the new 2.4 looks crazy. :whoo:40 new legendaries, revamped set pieces, new areas.

Thanks, this is the first I'm hearing of this.

It's not actually 40 new Legendaries. The number 40 includes new legendaries plus old legendaries with new "Legendary Powers". In the example, they show the "Thing of the Deep" Mojo. In the current 2.3.3 patch that item has a +20 Pickup Radius but there is no legendary power. What they're doing is changing the +Pickup Radius into a Legendary Power. That means we'll be able to rip it using Kanai's Cube.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

True,, heard the bounties on the new island area gon be mad hard... They needa drop more wings and cosmetics too

Thanks, this is the first I'm hearing of this.

It's not actually 40 new Legendaries. The number 40 includes new legendaries plus old legendaries with new "Legendary Powers". In the example, they show the "Thing of the Deep" Mojo. In the current 2.3.3 patch that item has a +20 Pickup Radius but there is no legendary power. What they're doing is changing the +Pickup Radius into a Legendary Power. That means we'll be able to rip it using Kanai's Cube.

anyone playing this shyt on pc still?

im thinkin about firing it back up

havent played in a year

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good time to get back into this game. Still in the beginning of the game.