Official Diablo 3 thread

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I haven't played this since 6 months after it was first released.

Is it good now? Everyone says they fixed all the problems it first had.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I still want to play this on PS4 as my comp has slowed down a bit. I went hard and put in hundreds of hours into the PC game but I really enjoyed the control of the PS4 demo. my only concern is do alot of people play on the PS4 or do you find yourself running solo on it? also are the new patches in effect in the PS4 version? :lupe:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
anyone playing this shyt on pc still?

im thinkin about firing it back up

havent played in a year

I started playing again when the new season started on Friday. Seasonal mode resets everyone's levels and items back to 0, so that's a good time to start on a level playing field.

The game is so much easier now than when it first started, that I hit Level 70 in Hardcore by 2:30AM that night playing in public games at "Master" level. And that's with taking breaks to eat and watch some TV. I remember back when the game was first released it took MONTHS to hit level 60.

When you hit Level 70 now, you get "Haedrig's Gift" which gives you class-specific set pieces. I got two pieces of the Witchdoctor's Jade Harvester set. With those equipped, every other time I cast "Haunt" I was doing critical hits up to 65 Million damage (before I even upgraded my weapon from the L66 one I was using).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I started playing again when the new season started on Friday. Seasonal mode resets everyone's levels and items back to 0, so that's a good time to start on a level playing field.

The game is so much easier now than when it first started, that I hit Level 70 in Hardcore by 2:30AM that night playing in public games at "Master" level. And that's with taking breaks to eat and watch some TV. I remember back when the game was first released it took MONTHS to hit level 60.

When you hit Level 70 now, you get "Haedrig's Gift" which gives you class-specific set pieces. I got two pieces of the Witchdoctor's Jade Harvester set. With those equipped, every other time I cast "Haunt" I was doing critical hits up to 65 Million damage (before I even upgraded my weapon from the L66 one I was using).
I didn't know they did this at all. I'm gonna be highly pissed to see my main Warlock at 0.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I didn't know they did this at all. I'm gonna be highly pissed to see my main Warlock at 0.

Your old characters still exist in the non-seasonal world. You don't HAVE to play Seasonal mode. If you try to create a new character now you have checkboxes for "Hardcore" and "Seasonal". If you don't check the Seasonal box you're not in Seasonal mode. Also, when the season ends all of your Seasonal Paragon experience points get added back to yout non-seasonal account, and all of the items in your Seasonal stash get "mailed" to your regular characters.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Your old characters still exist in the non-seasonal world. You don't HAVE to play Seasonal mode. If you try to create a new character now you have checkboxes for "Hardcore" and "Seasonal". If you don't check the Seasonal box you're not in Seasonal mode. Also, when the season ends all of your Seasonal Paragon experience points get added back to yout non-seasonal account, and all of the items in your Seasonal stash get "mailed" to your regular characters.
Oh ok. Word.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still want to play this on PS4 as my comp has slowed down a bit. I went hard and put in hundreds of hours into the PC game but I really enjoyed the control of the PS4 demo. my only concern is do alot of people play on the PS4 or do you find yourself running solo on it? also are the new patches in effect in the PS4 version? :lupe:
This

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got the next two days off. I'm down. :jawalrus:

This game is amazing, I didn't catch the fukkery of the auction house at launch though. :scust: Is the population healthy on consoles?
When I played online I always had a full squad to run with, but 99% of the time I play I have 4 people on one tv. We have a blast with this game.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm finally coming around on this. Played it a few times off and on but I think I'm about to dive in now. Don't really know what I'm doing as I've never played a Diablo game before, but I'm a level 15 Witch Doctor in Act I. :ld: