Official Diablo 3 thread

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I'm at level 48 with my wizard. I'm off from work tomorrow so I know I'll be level 70 by 12 in the afternoon and probably will buy one legendary item on ebay.

edit: I'm thinking about getting Diablo 3 for the PC as well and might even buy it on the 360. This game is just so addictive :noah:

I'm also thinking of getting Starcraft 2 since it runs well on my laptop. I get a few lag on the cutscenes and about 1-2 minutes of waiting load time but not bad :manny:
Don't spend no real money to get no legendary items I'll send you the wizard stuff when I get off ask Camammal how that wizard gear was that I sent him he can put out crazy damage now.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Don't spend no real money to get no legendary items I'll send you the wizard stuff when I get off ask Camammal how that wizard gear was that I sent him he can put out crazy damage now.
It's only 5 bucks lol but yeah, if you can send it my way then that would be appreciated.

Edit: Thank you for the items :banderas:

Last edited:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Brehs I am lost and I am not getting any fukking help:sadcam:

I opened a support ticket at Blizzard and no one responded to it I mentioned before about my level 52 Paragon crusader who after the update had negative paragon points and how I could not change the difficulty to anything higher than master. I deleted the save from the hard drive redownloaded from the cloud and nothing changed so aight I saw I had the ability to reset the points so I did that I had to start from level 70 and at the moment I am level 32 paragon through sheer grinding. I lost all the items I had in my stash and EVERYTHING. I am building my stash back up and I dont mind cause I do love games like this but I still have a major problem thats going to make me break this fukking game.

Everytime I still try and change the difficulty it tells me that I need a warrior over level 60 when I am fukking 32 paragon. I searched all over the forums and I still cnt find any info to help me. So I turn to my brehs on here at the arcadium I dont expect yall to solve my problem but maybe give me a direction I need to go in cause I cant handle starting from scratch in this game I just cant:sadcam:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. If Blizz can't help the best thing to do is hit up one of those computer nerds that sound like they know what they talking about to see if there is a fix they might know about.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. If Blizz can't help the best thing to do is hit up one of those computer nerds that sound like they know what they talking about to see if there is a fix they might know about.

Yeah nobody was able to help me so I created a new character and go him up to 60 now I can go in the Torment mode(Currently torment 3) so I am good now.

I had an interesting game I came home last night after a xmas party I figured let me play a quick session of diablo Im drunk and this doesnt require much think so I join an online game(torment 3) and I am Paragon 103 when I start I am playing with another Crusader Paragon 1234 and Witch Doctor Paragon 407 so Im like:ehh: we should be able to hold our own so we do a key of trials and the other Crusader is just MOWING down dudes we end with a level 99 key. Cool so we all do the 99 key and as Im walking with dude and he is slaying everything im leveling up 20 LEVELS AT A TIME :ohhh: We finsish the level 99 and then the level 100 no lie i played for about an hour and I went from level 103 to fukkING PARAGON 534 :blessed::blessed:

I had to thank him that dude got me up 400 levels!!!! Has this happened to anyone else on here? I am playing on the XBOX ONE

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah nobody was able to help me so I created a new character and go him up to 60 now I can go in the Torment mode(Currently torment 3) so I am good now.

I had an interesting game I came home last night after a xmas party I figured let me play a quick session of diablo Im drunk and this doesnt require much think so I join an online game(torment 3) and I am Paragon 103 when I start I am playing with another Crusader Paragon 1234 and Witch Doctor Paragon 407 so Im like:ehh: we should be able to hold our own so we do a key of trials and the other Crusader is just MOWING down dudes we end with a level 99 key. Cool so we all do the 99 key and as Im walking with dude and he is slaying everything im leveling up 20 LEVELS AT A TIME :ohhh: We finsish the level 99 and then the level 100 no lie i played for about an hour and I went from level 103 to fukkING PARAGON 534 :blessed::blessed:

I had to thank him that dude got me up 400 levels!!!! Has this happened to anyone else on here? I am playing on the XBOX ONE

:sadbron: I need this to happen to me asap!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm at level 48 with my wizard. I'm off from work tomorrow so I know I'll be level 70 by 12 in the afternoon and probably will buy one legendary item on ebay.

edit: I'm thinking about getting Diablo 3 for the PC as well and might even buy it on the 360. This game is just so addictive :noah:

I'm also thinking of getting Starcraft 2 since it runs well on my laptop. I get a few lag on the cutscenes and about 1-2 minutes of waiting load time but not bad :manny:

StarCraft 2 :ohlawd:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Yea I see that class is popular online. I was thinking of picking up the monk or demon hunter but idk
If you have to pick out the two I would go Monk since it's more challenging and will be getting buffed soon anyway. Demon Hunter gets boring after awhile since with the optimal build is set turrets and kite