Official Diablo 3 thread

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
If you have to pick out the two I would go Monk since it's more challenging and will be getting buffed soon anyway. Demon Hunter gets boring after awhile since with the optimal build is set turrets and kite

Cool I appreciate that feedback. Decided to go with the monk

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:sadbron: I need this to happen to me asap!

Man I just joined a random quick game breh I was blessed I told dude if I had a virgin next to me I would sacrifice her in your gamertags honor I was drunk and feeling very appreciative hell anyone who plays this game would understand if you on the Xbox one I added him i on my friends lists I believe his gamertag was Wickedfanny:yeshrug:

Add me brehs: ExhibitJ

On the last act with my Crusader, but focusing on my Wizard. Any suggestions on another good class to pick up?

You on the ONE breh?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Yeah nobody was able to help me so I created a new character and go him up to 60 now I can go in the Torment mode(Currently torment 3) so I am good now.

I had an interesting game I came home last night after a xmas party I figured let me play a quick session of diablo Im drunk and this doesnt require much think so I join an online game(torment 3) and I am Paragon 103 when I start I am playing with another Crusader Paragon 1234 and Witch Doctor Paragon 407 so Im like:ehh: we should be able to hold our own so we do a key of trials and the other Crusader is just MOWING down dudes we end with a level 99 key. Cool so we all do the 99 key and as Im walking with dude and he is slaying everything im leveling up 20 LEVELS AT A TIME :ohhh: We finsish the level 99 and then the level 100 no lie i played for about an hour and I went from level 103 to fukkING PARAGON 534 :blessed::blessed:

I had to thank him that dude got me up 400 levels!!!! Has this happened to anyone else on here? I am playing on the XBOX ONE

Did it look something like this?:youngsabo:http://xboxclips.com/Steal+Cold/62735e5c-857b-4d04-92ad-681fcfbc6be8
http://xboxclips.com/Steal+Cold/c71e8009-9a7e-4140-9290-8d17ec2fa56a
http://xboxclips.com/Steal+Cold/03a69fa1-63b1-4941-ae2e-418a08ee9455

You wasnt the only one:youngsabo:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Man I just joined a random quick game breh I was blessed I told dude if I had a virgin next to me I would sacrifice her in your gamertags honor I was drunk and feeling very appreciative hell anyone who plays this game would understand if you on the Xbox one I added him i on my friends lists I believe his gamertag was Wickedfanny:yeshrug:

You on the ONE breh?

Nope, PS4

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Any big changes since ros came out?

I played it for like a week then stopped agin right after it was released

I have it in PC, but something tells me this game would be a lot better on console

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
season 2 started last night

got the random itch to start playing again

shyt has vastly improved since the beginning

front2back#1526 if you trying to play later

If my janky comp wants to run it, I'll jump on for a bit later. I haven't played in a minute.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:lupe: it's been a while since i played this game.

i might have to hop back in

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm back into this now after a long time away.
:salute: to them for adding so much new content without making you pay for it. The new "Legendary Gem" upgrading system completely changes the high level play from what it was like when I last stopped playing. I spend a lot of time running through Greater Rift runs to level up the gems in my rings/amulets.

The game is also much MUCH easier than it was when it was first released. I only play in HC mode on the PC. In the couple of weeks I've been back, I've never seen anyone else die and my own health has never ever even dropped into the red zone. I remember back when going past Act 1 Inferno mode used to be instant death.

I would actually recommend HC mode to everyone now, unless you have a bad connection. If you know what you're doing it doesn't take all that long to get back to Level 70, and with the increased stash size you can store up on "Reduced Level Requirement" equipment to pass down to another character in case you die.

Only thing I hate is that they totally got rid Legendary Item trading. I don't understand the reason behind having a Clan system if you can't trade items between characters in the same group.

With the "Boon of the Hoarder" gem, I already have over 150,000,000 in gold. I remember back in the days when you could have traded that for like $100 in real money. But now, gold is just basically a crafting material.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought about copping this today on the quad:lupe:

But I did think the community would be around, guess I was wrong