Official Diablo 3 thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm back into this now after a long time away.
:salute: to them for adding so much new content without making you pay for it. The new "Legendary Gem" upgrading system completely changes the high level play from what it was like when I last stopped playing. I spend a lot of time running through Greater Rift runs to level up the gems in my rings/amulets.

The game is also much MUCH easier than it was when it was first released. I only play in HC mode on the PC. In the couple of weeks I've been back, I've never seen anyone else die and my own health has never ever even dropped into the red zone. I remember back when going past Act 1 Inferno mode used to be instant death.

I would actually recommend HC mode to everyone now, unless you have a bad connection. If you know what you're doing it doesn't take all that long to get back to Level 70, and with the increased stash size you can store up on "Reduced Level Requirement" equipment to pass down to another character in case you die.

Only thing I hate is that they totally got rid Legendary Item trading. I don't understand the reason behind having a Clan system if you can't trade items between characters in the same group.

With the "Boon of the Hoarder" gem, I already have over 150,000,000 in gold. I remember back in the days when you could have traded that for like $100 in real money. But now, gold is just basically a crafting material.
Sounds like you have the difficulty too low for your level.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Sounds like you have the difficulty too low for your level.

I don't know if this link will come through, but my HC Monk has been leveling up at T3 difficulty since level 20, and T6 difficulty since Level 35 (when I could equip a L70 weapon with a L35 reduced level requirement)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kinbote-1712/hero/64468569

Once you socket a "Molten Wildebeest Gizzard" gem on a low level character, you basically get a Godly healing factor. Any damage you take immediately heals, so you can only die by a 1 hit kill.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
I don't know if this link will come through, but my HC Monk has been leveling up at T3 difficulty since level 20, and T6 difficulty since Level 35 (when I could equip a L70 weapon with a L35 reduced level requirement)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kinbote-1712/hero/64468569

Once you socket a "Molten Wildebeest Gizzard" gem on a low level character, you basically get a Godly healing factor. Any damage you take immediately heals, so you can only die by a 1 hit kill.
I thought that gem did like 10k/s thats not game breaking healing by any standards, not enough to get you through t6 with just that... maybe you just better than me

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Just turned up. Ran through 8 rifts and jumped from paragon 75-84 in one sitting, got hella new gear towards my build holla at you boy Pace#1848

Glad I started playing again, 2.3 coming soon.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I thought that gem did like 10k/s thats not game breaking healing by any standards, not enough to get you through t6 with just that... maybe you just better than me

It's not game breaking at level 70, but it IS game breaking as far as leveling up a low level character once you slot it into any piece of junk jewelry.

My original point was how much easier it is now to level up a HC character solo, once you already have a L 70 to give you gems and reduced level requirement stuff. So if you die leveling up, no big deal to start from level 1 again.

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Anyone trying to play Diablo(PC) later? I stopped playing Marvel Heroes and got back on this since the patch is coming out soon.:ahh: Negressive#1951

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Anyone trying to play Diablo(PC) later? I stopped playing Marvel Heroes and got back on this since the patch is coming out soon.:ahh: Negressive#1951
I'll hop back into it if people are down. I dunno what my account is but I'm fairly certain I'm over 100 paragon at least. Lemme reinstall.

Nemo#1996

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
added Neg and roxx. It's been a couple months since I've played on PC so I'll hop back on tonight to get re-acclimated

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Think I'm going to create a new Paragon 0 WD to practice leveling up for when the new season starts. I'll try some of the suggestions from here:

Without getting deep into the spreadsheet stuff he mentions.