Official Diablo 3 thread

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I know I was trying to tell you to get a PS4 so you can eat good breh, I have almost everything.

checked my mail....:banderas:

:mjcry:

U da GOAT breh

gallery_1354_5_7401.gif

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Just ran into a hacker dude, we did a greater rift trial on t6 and got a lvl 53 key :upsetfavre:, was getting one shotted by everything and the hacker had 3 slots on every single item he had. Dude attack power was 865m....MILLION. Ill upload the video in a few but that shyt was fukking insane. Also got into a vault for the first time...made 120mil :wow: dat boss at the end tho. :wow::wow::wow:

also went up 10 paragon levels in a single rift...

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Just ran into a hacker dude, we did a greater rift trial on t6 and got a lvl 53 key :upsetfavre:, was getting one shotted by everything and the hacker had 3 slots on every single item he had. Dude attack power was 865m....MILLION. Ill upload the video in a few but that shyt was fukking insane. Also got into a vault for the first time...made 120mil :wow: dat boss at the end tho. :wow::wow::wow:
I hate running with a bunch of hacker dudes since I end up turning into a spectator since everything is dead or dying by the time I even launch my first power plus they tend to be hella squishy a weak hit for 30k usually puts them down. I ran up to GR41 in a legit group, GR48 in a group with hacked weapons and GR32 solo.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I hate running with a bunch of hacker dudes since I end up turning into a spectator since everything is dead or dying by the time I even launch my first power plus they tend to be hella squishy a weak hit for 30k usually puts them down. I ran up to GR41 in a legit group, GR48 in a group with hacked weapons and GR32 solo.

GR32 :merchant: solo? on ya demon hunter?

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
@Slum Lord , you give items just for free?:ohhh:

If so, I might just sell nhl 15 and madden to get diablo 3 on the ps4. :takedat:

Is there a place to buy items online? I was looking on ebay to buy db3 for the ps4 and saw some people selling items.

Kind of tempted to get it :patrice: