Official Diablo 3 thread

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
@Slum Lord , you give items just for free?:ohhh:

If so, I might just sell nhl 15 and madden to get diablo 3 on the ps4. :takedat:

Is there a place to buy items online? I was looking on ebay to buy db3 for the ps4 and saw some people selling items.

Kind of tempted to get it :patrice:
Yes I give them away for free lol I have all the riches that this game has to offer lol only thing anybody can donate to me is veiled crystals I'm always short on those lol

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I'm feeling this Greater Rift/Legendary gem addition. Finally got me back playing, and finally got me off Destiny (not fully though :whoa:)

sending gifts to a bunch of cats that probably ain't been back to it yet though @HNIC973 @illwittdeez @SobeSoles.com
I traded mines in but I'll probably get it back in a month or two.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Brehs my Comcast modem fukkin up, everything is cool for an hour or two then my internet and phone cuts out for five hours :damn: that's probably why you haven't seen me online Comcast fixing it tomorrow though. Since i have no choice but to play solo I grinded out a furnace for my barbarian yesterday and I'm trying to grind out a kridershot for my demon hunter today and upgrade a couple gems.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Brehs my Comcast modem fukkin up, everything is cool for an hour or two then my internet and phone cuts out for five hours :damn: that's probably why you haven't seen me online Comcast fixing it tomorrow though. Since i have no choice but to play solo I grinded out a furnace for my barbarian yesterday and I'm trying to grind out a kridershot for my demon hunter today and upgrade a couple gems.

:ufdup:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I bought Diablo 3 this morning on the PSN but shyt is taking too long. Just 7 minutes left.

Anyways, since I'll be low rank could I still play with you or no?

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I bought Diablo 3 this morning on the PSN but shyt is taking too long. Just 7 minutes left.

Anyways, since I'll be low rank could I still play with you or no?
Yep you can play with me, the monsters adjust to the average strength of group your gonna get bodied left and right lol maybe me and Camammal can power level you it would take like 30 minutes to hit 70.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
How is everybody doing with their gems? I have my bane of the powerful and enforcer up to level 38 each and my taegok up to level 10 and a couple of gems at 6-9. I still play everyday but not as much since my friends need me on their crew for NBA 2K

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I'm at level 48 with my wizard. I'm off from work tomorrow so I know I'll be level 70 by 12 in the afternoon and probably will buy one legendary item on ebay.

edit: I'm thinking about getting Diablo 3 for the PC as well and might even buy it on the 360. This game is just so addictive :noah:

I'm also thinking of getting Starcraft 2 since it runs well on my laptop. I get a few lag on the cutscenes and about 1-2 minutes of waiting load time but not bad :manny: