Official Diablo 3 thread

yaaa_mad

Pro
Daps
Reppin
SFL
this is lowkey the best game for the consoles right now

I have to agree. The game was complete from the jump. And we just got patch 2.1? Other studios should take notes. I'm tired of buying half a game and having to drop 15-50% of the purchase price to buy the rest of the game via DLC.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
What is everybody using right now? I've been alternating between my barbarian, crusader, and wizard. I barely use my demon hunter anymore he's overpowered to the point that he's not really much fun for me to use anymore he has almost 2M damage and 7M toughness and I can solo up to greater rift 29 without using any legendary gems just by planting sentries, and kiting in circles. My Monk is going to be my main PvP character whenever they decide to release PvP, and is on timeout in favor of the barbarian. My witch doctor is on timeout in favor of the wizard for the time being.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
What is everybody using right now? I've been alternating between my barbarian, crusader, and wizard. I barely use my demon hunter anymore he's overpowered to the point that he's not really much fun for me to use anymore he has almost 2M damage and 7M toughness and I can solo up to greater rift 29 without using any legendary gems just by planting sentries, and kiting in circles. My Monk is going to be my main PvP character whenever they decide to release PvP, and is on timeout in favor of the barbarian. My witch doctor is on timeout in favor of the wizard for the time being.

My main is the witch doctor...fun as hell to play rolling damn near 10 deep to torture, poison and kill. Doing rifts and bounties wit him.

Just started up two Monks and having a good time with them too. Love how quick they are and the mantra is nice. Doing both story and rifts with them.

I got a Barb, hunter and Wiz all in levels 40+ but they are kinda boring to me now.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Just found this crazy hydra build for my wizard :wow: just destroying t2-t3 elite packs like nothing

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The c00n doctor is pretty badass.
:why:

Anyway I have all classes at level 70, I've hopped back on my Monk and have putting work with him and leveling him up pretty easy. I'll prolly give my witch doctor some run soon, that was my first main.

Why does it seem like the barbarian is the most difficult to efficiently run??

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
:why:

Anyway I have all classes at level 70, I've hopped back on my Monk and have putting work with him and leveling him up pretty easy. I'll prolly give my witch doctor some run soon, that was my first main.

Why does it seem like the barbarian is the most difficult to efficiently run??
Barbarian is toughest class to master and they have no advantage that another class can do better, dps potential wizard kills it, ability to tank monk is 50x the tank the barbarian will ever be. Self buff? Akkarat's Champion for Crusader>WOTB. Barbarian is fun because it is challenging for me to put everything together to make it high end greater rift capable.

Last edited:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
The c00n doctor is pretty badass. I've been using him on HC playing on expert and it is not that bad as it was with the wizard.
Are you running a pet doctor or a harvesting doctor? Both builds especially harvester are extremely powerful if you have all the right pieces (tall man finger, MoJ, Quetz, SMK, etc.)

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Just found this crazy hydra build for my wizard :wow: just destroying t2-t3 elite packs like nothing
I still need to give you the firebird wizard gear the stuff I gave you was just so that you have solid items equipped but the firebird will take your wizard to another planet lol, just need to remind me to send it.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I still need to give you the firebird wizard gear the stuff I gave you was just so that you have solid items equipped but the firebird will take your wizard to another planet lol, just need to remind me to send it.

:blessed: bout to hop on, i actually was looking for more of that set. I got the shoulders yesterday