Official Diablo 3 thread

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't do anything with gold that's like having 10 million paper clips. Gotta do a regular rift until keystone of trials drops then you do the actual trial that gives placement after inserting the keystone into the rift block. Then after the trial you will get your placement and then slap your placement stone into the rift block then your on to greater rifts!

I beat all Rifts on Torment (tried to step it up and was forced to lean back, but thats another story). How long does this take? Should I just keep Rift grinding until it pops up?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Popped it in for the first time in awhile to see how the new update is. Blew thru a rift on torment 1. Even beat a nemesis pretty easily too. I guess the way I had my demon hunter was effected positively.

@SobeSoles.com I ended up gifting you twice somehow. One was a random drop the other was your nemesis :yeshrug:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Nope, because its never getting any new updates that come out, blizzard said so themselves last gen systems getting the shaft.

yeah I agree with this, HOWEVER if you haven't made that jump to next gen and don't plan on it anytime soon then copping it for past gen isn't a bad investment because its still tons of fun, plenty of ppl still plat it and its relativity cheap ($30 to $40.)

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I changed my barbarian build a bit, running a dual spec perma call of the ancients/ furious charge build and it helped on my single target damage on greater rift guardian by ALOT, especially with the +14% cota damage on my gear and the +18% damage I get from the legendary gem my 3 goons are popping consistently for almost 30 mil and critting at 45+

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Brehs can y'all help me out I been looking all over the internet and u can't find anything on this my crusader was a level 52 paragon but when I started the game all my paragon levels were gone and the skill points I used are negative. I still have all my weapons but I can't move past expert. I beat the game again on expert but it still won't let me change the difficulty. So I have all my skills and weapons just lost all my paragon points. I tried deleting the save from the hard drive and download my profile again from the cloud but the same fukking problems remain.

Help meeeeeee:sadcam: