Official Diablo 3 thread

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Guess who got that stingy bytch Kadala to drop one of those Pride of Cassius joints
YKxSuSR.png

with that plus I regeared and I got about 20% cooldown reduction now which gives me about 14 seconds downtime on Ignore pain and my WOTB skill is about down to one minute down time.

I'm actually eating out here now, feel good maine. :obama:
Kadala very stingy she refuses to give me any good two handed weapons, with that belt you should be able to sustain much better, if you have high cool down you can almost permanently run ignore pain and take half damage or less most of the game.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Lost a lvl 50 Wizard against matheal. :mjcry:

I was so close to beating him as well. I decided to get close to him to finish him off and... well the rest is history.:wow:

But fukk it, YOLO!:thefck:

Going to try a Witch Doctor next on HC. :birdman:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta get my weight up. Ya'll on greater rifts and shyt... I'm on torment. And :mjlol:@ putting a characters existence on the line....so much work goes into making them. I don't see how it's worth it.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Kadala very stingy she refuses to give me any good two handed weapons, with that belt you should be able to sustain much better, if you have high cool down you can almost permanently run ignore pain and take half damage or less most of the game.

funny you mention that. She gave me the Gavel Of Judgement for my Barbarian. I know its not a great legendary but its the best 2 handed mighty weapon I have and its currently doing work with my current build.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
funny you mention that. She gave me the Gavel Of Judgement for my Barbarian. I know its not a great legendary but its the best 2 handed mighty weapon I have and its currently doing work with my current build.
Yeah I had a maximus that didn't have a socket but I found a ramalandi's gift and added a socket so my barb has a viable weapon. For a dual immortal king/Raekors furious charge build I need to change the socket into crit chance on my immortal king weapon and then use the gift to add that socket to it again.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What should I do with 10+ million in gold? How do I access greater rifts?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah, but what can be done with large amounts now? Also, if anyone's playing on the 360, I'm on now. Everdread.

nothing.. I only got a couple hundred million left.. Geared a lot of friends up instead of selling it for a couple hundred in real life like a dumbass

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
What should I do with 10+ million in gold? How do I access greater rifts?
Can't do anything with gold that's like having 10 million paper clips. Gotta do a regular rift until keystone of trials drops then you do the actual trial that gives placement after inserting the keystone into the rift block. Then after the trial you will get your placement and then slap your placement stone into the rift block then your on to greater rifts!