Official Diablo 3 thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
ran some bounties with the breh @duck yesterday, we got it in :obama:

yo @Slum Lord I think I may have found a decent build, I can handle Torment 1 now comfortably and I can hold my own on Torment 2.

my active skills are:
WOTB with insanity rune
War Cry with invigorate rune
Avalanche with the Lahar rune
Earthquake with the The Mountain's Call rune
Whirlwind with the Volcanic Eruption rune
Ignore Pain with Iron Hide rune.

my passives are:
Boon of Bul-Kathos
Unforgiving
Bloodthirst
Earthen Might

I do about 384K damage and over 700K damage when in Berserker state. i can go into detail about the play style if you want.

I eat trashmobs and Champions now, but when there's more than one champion or he's with another set of elites I still get that work :wow:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz

yo @Slum Lord I think I may have found a decent build, I can handle Torment 1 now comfortably and I can hold my own on Torment 2.

my active skills are:
WOTB with insanity rune

my passives are:
Boon of Bul-Kathos
Unforgiving
Bloodthirst
Earthen Might

I do about 384K damage and over 700K damage when in Berserker state. i can go into detail about the play style if you want.

I eat trashmobs and Champions now, but when there's more than one champion or he's with another set of elites I still get that work :wow:
You need that pride of cassius belt its saved me countless times, I started optimizing my barbarian then I got the update and my stats got inflated I'm at 600k paper damage now and still testing. You have solid load out though. The Raekors set got buffed I'm Furious Charging all over the place for over 20 mil per charge.

Last edited:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz

my active skills are:
WOTB with insanity rune

my passives are:
Boon of Bul-Kathos
Unforgiving
Bloodthirst
Earthen Might

Don't pay attention to what I said before, Raekors set with Vile Ward with +31% Furious Charge and damage from FC stacks on top of itself I was up to 125 mil Furious Charges pushing entire elite packs all over the screen lol. I figured out what barbarian is good for with update 2.1 its the best pack killing class in the game right now, single target damage is still balls though.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
breh I went thru my inventory and realized I already had the pride of Cassius belt, but its the grandfather version from vanilla D3, therefore I don't have the Ignore Pain bonus.

DAMN ,DAMN, DAMN!!!

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Between NBA 2K, Destiny, Madden and Street Fighter I am trying to maintain my addiction to this crack but its getting harder with each new release. Borderlands Pre-Sequel next week too:sadcam:

I want to know who the fukk is down on the Xboxone to run through some bounties/rifts tonight? My crusader is like level 52 Paragon now and I am basically soloing Torment 2.

Where yall at???:birdman:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Between NBA 2K, Destiny, Madden and Street Fighter I am trying to maintain my addiction to this crack but its getting harder with each new release. Borderlands Pre-Sequel next week too:sadcam:

I want to know who the fukk is down on the Xboxone to run through some bounties/rifts tonight? My crusader is like level 52 Paragon now and I am basically soloing Torment 2.

Where yall at???:birdman:
I'm on X1.

I have a DH paragon 30 but I kind of don't like him anymore so I'm going to work on my WD.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Lol better get to farming then that's a rare belt.
Guess who got that stingy bytch Kadala to drop one of those Pride of Cassius joints
YKxSuSR.png

with that plus I regeared and I got about 20% cooldown reduction now which gives me about 14 seconds downtime on Ignore pain and my WOTB skill is about down to one minute down time.

I'm actually eating out here now, feel good maine. :obama:

Last edited: