Official Diablo 3 thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
brehs I need some help and/or tips. My Barbarian is getting bodied in Torment. :damn:

My offense is over 300k and I know my defense is lacking but dammit it should take me 5mjn just to handle a fukking elite.

I'll post my build if necessary

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
brehs I need some help and/or tips. My Barbarian is getting bodied in Torment. :damn:

My offense is over 300k and I know my defense is lacking but dammit it should take me 5mjn just to handle a fukking elite.

I'll post my build if necessary
Are you on PS4 breh? If you are you can run with me and Camammal and i can show you what I think your doing wrong. I have all the barbarian gear but got the same problem the damage is not there compared to the jade witch doctor or the marauder demon hunter, I do decent damage with my leapquake, but to get leapquake you need the might of the earth set and lutsocks and pride of Cassius belt to extend ignore pain by 6 seconds. I'll hop on my barbarian later and optimize him and see what I can find that would work in higher torments.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Are you on PS4 breh? If you are you can run with me and Camammal and i can show you what I think your doing wrong. I have all the barbarian gear but got the same problem the damage is not there compared to the jade witch doctor or the marauder demon hunter, I do decent damage with my leapquake, but to get leapquake you need the might of the earth set and lutsocks.

I played a little with @Camammal last night and some other randoms before him. I'm up to level 66 now, but my shyt is still larry. I didn't know there's a lot more to do after you beat the campaign. Good looking out.

I just noticed you aren't on the Coli PS4 list breh... :birdman:

Put your psn id in your contact details and I'll add you to our list.
http://www.thecoli.com/account/contact-details

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/playstation-4-ps4-psn-id-list.173593/

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I played a little with @Camammal last night and some other randoms before him. I'm up to level 66 now, but my shyt is still larry. I didn't know there's a lot more to do after you beat the campaign. Good looking out.

I just noticed you aren't on the Coli PS4 list breh... :birdman:

Put your psn id in your contact details and I'll add you to our list.
http://www.thecoli.com/account/contact-details

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/playstation-4-ps4-psn-id-list.173593/
I'll do that, I could have sworn I put my PSN in that list with Diablo and NBA 2K as the games I play. I'll try to run with you guys again tonight I would rather run with y'all than get into game with some scrubs with a bunch of modded weapons. There is a lot of game left to go, need to get geared up to attack higher torments and need to hit 70 so you can get your paragon level up to gain skill points.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Are you on PS4 breh? If you are you can run with me and Camammal and i can show you what I think your doing wrong. I have all the barbarian gear but got the same problem the damage is not there compared to the jade witch doctor or the marauder demon hunter, I do decent damage with my leapquake, but to get leapquake you need the might of the earth set and lutsocks and pride of Cassius belt to extend ignore pain by 6 seconds. I'll hop on my barbarian later and optimize him and see what I can find that would work in higher torments.

I'm on that 360 grind ( :flabbynsick: ). All I can ask breh is that u post any findings or tips you discover doing research, I know better gear will help but shyt I'm getting handled out here :sadcam:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I'm on that 360 grind ( :flabbynsick: ). All I can ask breh is that u post any findings or tips you discover doing research, I know better gear will help but shyt I'm getting handled out here :sadcam:
Post what gear you rocking, you may have to enchant your gear to get more crit damage. You may need to play on Torment 1 for awhile in random groups to get enough blood shards to try to gamble some gear from Kadala.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Post what gear you rocking, you may have to enchant your gear to get more crit damage. You may need to play on Torment 1 for awhile in random groups to get enough blood shards to try to gamble some gear from Kadala.

Breh torment 1 is giving me that work, lol. It may be my skills also, is Wrath Of the Berserker worth having or should I use something else. I can post my shyt after work, in the meantime Ima search the web for good builds.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Breh torment 1 is giving me that work, lol. It may be my skills also, is Wrath Of the Berserker worth having or should I use something else. I can post my shyt after work, in the meantime Ima search the web for good builds.
Yes you need wrath of the berserker that's like the biggest buff skill barbarian has. You want your crit damage at over 300% and crit chance at least 30-40%, my crit damage on my barbarian is only at 192% so I can see why I'm not steamrolling through torments myself. Monk is supposedly one of the worst classes but my Monk hits 50x harder than my barbarian because I played with it long enough to optimize gear, loadouts etc.