Official Diablo 3 thread

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
monk is overpowered, my passives pretty much give me infinite spirit and i can spam wave of light all i want. Im already 63-64 and ive just got this game the other day

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
monk is overpowered, my passives pretty much give me infinite spirit and i can spam wave of light all i want. Im already 63-64 and ive just got this game the other day
Monk is very powerful indeed and is most versatile class easily. I been playing on my OP Crusader the last couple days since its easier to farm T5+ rifts with but my monk is my favorite character by far to play on. For single target damage make sure you abuse lashing tail kick and get the lightening one that stuns I hit for an average of 18 mil per lashing tail kick.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Finally beat the game last night. Ended up having my crusader at 64 when done. :to:

Time to move on, favorite game so far this year.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
What is a good set of armor for a crusader? I have the legendary set right now that allows you to spawn your followers for a bit but now that I got this Maximus sword that spawns a demonic slave with a fire chain between us I am catching wreck on Torment finally.

X1 heads where yall at how come we havent done an X1 crew on here yet????:birdman:

I am levlel 45 Paragon at what point should I start to move up the Torment diffculty?

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
What is a good set of armor for a crusader? I have the legendary set right now that allows you to spawn your followers for a bit but now that I got this Maximus sword that spawns a demonic slave with a fire chain between us I am catching wreck on Torment finally.

X1 heads where yall at how come we havent done an X1 crew on here yet????:birdman:

I am levlel 45 Paragon at what point should I start to move up the Torment diffculty?
I'm on X1.

Level 29 paragon Demon Hunter but currently doing a hardcore playthrough with a Wizard.

Wizard and Witch Doctor are pretty bad ass.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz

You need to get the 6 piece akkhan set or 5 pieces if you have the ring of royal grandeur it allows akarats champion to get +50% cool down reduction, you need to get a fate of the fell weapon so that your heavens fury will fire three beams instead of one along with a hellskull shield for the +10% damage using a two handed weapon.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
move on? lol you no where near done breh breh
Haha your game is just starting when you hit 70, you seen that rift we cleared last night. If your on tonight we gotta crank up the difficulty a bit since your pretty well geared you just need to level up for your passive stats and you will level up faster on higher torments.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Haha your game is just starting when you hit 70, you seen that rift we cleared last night. If your on tonight we gotta crank up the difficulty a bit since your pretty well geared you just need to level up for your passive stats and you will level up faster on higher torments.

:noah: that gear you gave me. Yeah we can atleast bump it up to t2, i solo'd a t1 rift last night like it was nothing.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
:noah: that gear you gave me. Yeah we can atleast bump it up to t2, i solo'd a t1 rift last night like it was nothing.
With that gear I gave you, you should be able to survive up to at least T4 once you get a decent amount of paragon points. That Unity ring pretty much splits all damage taken in with any other players that have it . If all 4 players have it then its easy run lol