Official Diablo 3 thread

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
X1? :sas1:

Sucks that everyone is now on that shytty ass game destiny :scusthov: Before, the majority were on daily and always got a gift everyday :wow:

Any X1 Diablo 3 players?
Im on PS4 with diablo. I didn't hop on the destiny wagon yet I been in Jamaica for the last couple weeks and just came back yesterday. I'm not into shooters that much like I used to be which is why I held off on copping destiny, I'll rent and try first before I commit to buying it but I'm a daily diablo player on ps4 if anybody wants free gifts and stuff add me on ps4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im on PS4 with diablo. I didn't hop on the destiny wagon yet I been in Jamaica for the last couple weeks and just came back yesterday. I'm not into shooters that much like I used to be which is why I held off on copping destiny, I'll rent and try first before I commit to buying it but I'm a daily diablo player on ps4 if anybody wants free gifts and stuff add me on ps4

what's your psn id? I play D3 heavy on my solo time.

add your psn id to the list so I can update the thread.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/playstation-4-ps4-psn-id-list.173593

put your psn id in your contact details too.
http://www.thecoli.com/account/contact-details

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
X1? :sas1:

Sucks that everyone is now on that shytty ass game destiny :scusthov: Before, the majority were on daily and always got a gift everyday :wow:

Any X1 Diablo 3 players?

Man I been looking for a squad to run with on X1my coworker last day today so I wont be online until late but add me and send me a message whenever you trying to run gamertag Tlegacy1982

I have a lvl 70 Crusader thats level 25 Paragon

Im also level 6 in Destiny:to: but I never really play that much:yeshrug:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Man I been looking for a squad to run with on X1my coworker last day today so I wont be online until late but add me and send me a message whenever you trying to run gamertag Tlegacy1982

I have a lvl 70 Crusader thats level 25 Paragon

Im also level 6 in Destiny:to: but I never really play that much:yeshrug:
paragon lvl 36 demon hunter

just finished playing with my other wizard class, and got bwrekka (I forget his name on here) a legendary gift

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
What's your PSN id? I'm getting Diablo 3 for the ps4 down the road once I'm done with the Dream Team achievement.

I was originally going to buy DIII for the ps4 but it looks like the game was under shipped to all retailers as all copies had sold out. The first time in my life I even encountered that.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
What's your PSN id? I'm getting Diablo 3 for the ps4 down the road once I'm done with the Dream Team achievement.

I was originally going to buy DIII for the ps4 but it looks like the game was under shipped to all retailers as all copies had sold out. The first time in my life I even encountered that.
Tigerpawz1 is my PSN

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Crusader is overpowered with my akkan holy shotgun build I'm nailing mobs with heavens fury for 35mil+ for about 20 seconds with akarats champion up and my cool down is about 20 seconds. Plus its almost impossible for me to die even on torment 6.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Crusader is overpowered with my akkan holy shotgun build I'm nailing mobs with heavens fury for 35mil+ for about 20 seconds with akarats champion up and my cool down is about 20 seconds. Plus its almost impossible for me to die even on torment 6.

I'm on Act V now (level 54 crusader) just mowing nikkaz down. Still got a ways to 70. :to:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I'm on Act V now (level 54 crusader) just mowing nikkaz down. Still got a ways to 70. :to:
Crusader is a little underpowered while leveling up it took me three weeks to level to 70 lol.I have gear for almost every spec for every character my demon hunter has no set legendary gear yet the game hates my demon hunter lol

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Crusader is a little underpowered while leveling up it took me three weeks to level to 70 lol.I have gear for almost every spec for every character my demon hunter has no set legendary gear yet the game hates my demon hunter lol

I explore every inch of the maps.....how many ACTs are left?