Official Diablo 3 thread

CJ14

Pro
Daps
Stuck at doing Butcher runs in Inferno right now, is any of the shyt that's dropping really worth selling on the AH or do I have to get realll lucky cause so far most of the rare loot I'm getting is shyttt

Are u stacking up your mf/gf buff? I'm making sure I got all 5 stacks of em before goin for the butcher... I'm actually starting to get some decent stuff...

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
Glass Cannon ain't working solo. At least for me in Inferno. Had to switch some gear and skills around. shyt's dying and I'm not.......as much. Just really tedious kiting everything but trying to do Inferno Butcher with JBone last night was......:deadrose: b*stard kept one-shotting me with that damned fan of chains crap.

itsyoung said:
izual inferno makes me want to murk someone..

Try this.....

Demon Hunter - Game Guide - Diablo III

Let me know how it works for you. Does well in multiplayer as well as solo.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
but brehs, i downloaded this before off battlenet but the installation messed up for some reason and it made me download it again so i said fukk it

is there any other way or dd i mess something up

ridge just buy the god damn game already
C'mon bro, its been a while since we told these mobs to eat cheezeburgers and catch aids

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
I'm on butcher farm right now with my wizard in inferno 28dps and roughly 38k HP.
I run with this:
Wizard - Game Guide - Diablo III

For the butch i swap fracture for wormhole on tele and then i'll usually drop magic weapon for hydra-venom.

You NEED run speed on your boots though.

I've noticed that since last patch there rares have been dropping more.

I'm also running with a 2 hander vs 1 and offhand.

Blackthought#1169

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I'm on butcher farm right now with my wizard in inferno 28dps and roughly 38k HP.
I run with this:
Wizard - Game Guide - Diablo III

For the butch i swap fracture for wormhole on tele and then i'll usually drop magic weapon for hydra-venom.

You NEED run speed on your boots though.

I've noticed that since last patch there rares have been dropping more.

I'm also running with a 2 hander vs 1 and offhand.

Blackthought#1169

breh u fukks with Teleport over Diamond skin? :leon:

Also I prefer Disintegrate over orb...especially with that rune that increases the power for the duration of the attack.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
breh u fukks with Teleport over Diamond skin? :leon:

Also I prefer Disintegrate over orb...especially with that rune that increases the power for the duration of the attack.

For regular things yes. For bosses it depends.
Diamond skin and that 20k don't mean shyt when something is hitting you for 80k. Don't matter what I do a fukin lasher is going to 1-2 shot me any how I figure just don't get caught in the first place.

When do you have time to use disintegrate.
Literally this is me in an inferno dungeon.
My Diablo 3 Inferno Tactic - YouTube

I have enough time to turn, launch 1-3 orbs and then run like a biotch.

I will use disintegrate if I'm in a group an have a monk or barbarian tanking.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Glass Cannon ain't working solo. At least for me in Inferno. Had to switch some gear and skills around. shyt's dying and I'm not.......as much. Just really tedious kiting everything but trying to do Inferno Butcher with JBone last night was......:deadrose: b*stard kept one-shotting me with that damned fan of chains crap.

Try this.....

Demon Hunter - Game Guide - Diablo III

Let me know how it works for you. Does well in multiplayer as well as solo.
you can swap out impale for mark for death and instead of lingering fog rune for smoke screen you can use displacement but you shouldnt be having problems with butcher at all as a DH should be a minute fight at the most..

:shaq2: how in the world would that build work for izual in inferno ? I killed him like 5 minutes after I posted that, im on diablo in inferno needa buy some more gear before I can kill diablo though

I can save you some trouble and get you through inferno a lot quicker using this build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRTXVZ!TYe!YcZZcc

1. why are you using screaming skull? Frost arrow, nether tentacles and ball lightning are the only viable choice for elemental arrow. With Nether Tentacles being the best choice and then frost arrow and then ball lightning.

2. Hungering Arrow is THE only skill you should be using for your left click. Everything else is just bringing your dps down.

3. traps? in inferno? only in group play bruh. Solo play you shouldnt be using traps because things should be dying in 2-3 arrows anyway.

4. You have battle scar rune on preperation :wtf: how would healing you for 60% help you? Whats 60% of dead? Its still dead.

5. You have 2 skills being used up by traps, remove them both, they are hurting your dps badly

then you can drop cull of the weak and get sharp shooter

I mean if its fun for you stay with it, but you shouldnt be having issues with inferno butcher

what kind of bow do you got ?

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
itsyoung!! said:
:shaq2: how in the world would that build work for izual in inferno ?

Like this.......

(Note: SS pre-nerf but still viable)

Build works for me :manny: .

Last edited by a moderator:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1. it doesnt work for you cause you still in act 1 inferno :manny:

2. thats pre nerf SS man.. thats 30 seconds of invul we cant do that shyt now.. that aint relevant

anyway I killed izual

i have NEVER broke a controller or anything ever before in my life

I literally just came | | this close to breaking my head set on inferno diablo

I got him to 60% phase 2 only to get caught by a bad fire ball :why:

edit: watched the video

:laff:

cmon..

1. Tyreal has been nerfed completely since this video

2. Izual has been buffed completely since this video

3. SS has been nerfed since this video

Izual wont stick on the minions like he is in that video now, he will be chasing you the entire fight no matter what now. Tyreal in that video is doing a good amount of damage, tyreal now does almost no damage and also wont tank for you. Dont really need to go over SS nerf, he didnt even need SS in this video considering Izual attention is some where else.

Not only that, im literally :smh: at how easy it is before the izual buff, that DH ran from one circle to another and didnt even get charged :smh: now you cant kite except around 1 circle if you do izual will charge you if hes in line of sight, or the minions will charge you

completely different fight than whats in that video

ps

he woulda killed him a lot faster using the build every other DH uses

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I like how Diablo spawns a mirror image of you but has more life and does more damage than you :rudy: fukk blizzard

ima give this bytch 1 more shot tonight

50% phase 2 so far

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
itsyoung!! said:
1. it doesnt work for you cause you still in act 1 inferno :manny:

2. thats pre nerf SS man.. thats 30 seconds of invul we cant do that shyt now.. that aint relevant

1. :childplease: I'm in Act 2 about to kill Belial. The mobs in Act 2 are the reason I use that spec.

2. Still works, mayne. 1 sec. is all you need to get some space or drop traps/squeeze off a couple rounds and book. Keep that mofo running around the holes in the floor and/or fighting angels. Izzy's AI is kinda screwy.

Bad break on Diablo.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1. :childplease: I'm in Act 2 about to kill Belial. The mobs in Act 2 are the reason I use that spec.

2. Still works, mayne. 1 sec. is all you need to get some space or drop traps/squeeze off a couple rounds and book. Keep that mofo running around the holes in the floor and/or fighting angels. Izzy's AI is kinda screwy.

Bad break on Diablo.

:wtf: how you gone tell me it still works if you arent even there yet :duck:

fukk blizzard as a label, staff and crew for act 2, act 3 and act 4 inferno. The fukkery that goes on in act 4 inferno :wow:

act 3 is really just the hand of pestilience or whatever they called 1 shotting you from off the screen :childplease:

Act 4 is just a whole bunch of shyt charging you(1 shot), landing on you (1 shot), just being invisible and teleporting on you(1 shot) just a whole bunch of shyt

but fukk me man

I can get Diablo to phase 2 kinda easy now

but

im running around waiting for him to respawn after I kill the first mirror image and I vault straight into diablo :snoop:

im done for the night...

doing dumb shyt like that :snoop:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
itsyoung!! said:
:wtf: how you gone tell me it still works if you arent even there yet :duck:

Read on forums....although it may be trolling. Gets hard to tell sometimes.

Oh, I got a crappy Blue 950 DPS Bow. No extra stats aside from Lightning Damage. Can't craft one for shyt.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I'm getting bullied by these elite packs in hell.

Prolly cuz I'm always playing with groups

:sadbron: