Official Diablo 3 thread

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
itsyoung!! said:
I dont know who sold you that dream no one is past act 2 inferno in hard core theres plenty of streams up of people in act 3 hard core right now

Teams....:yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Diablo is a game series i've never played for some reason.

Sure this has been asked, but should i bother with the first 2?

they are nothing like Diablo 3 (Diablo 2 was better but its too old to get into now) so you aint missing anything but the story

ridge

Daps
bout to finally start that starter edition and cop if its worth it

ridge

Daps
but brehs, i downloaded this before off battlenet but the installation messed up for some reason and it made me download it again so i said fukk it

is there any other way or dd i mess something up

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I tried to tell you. I think they are going to lower the difficulty settings on Act 2 Inferno soon because the difference in gearing between Act 1 and 2 is crazy.

Took me 8 deaths to get through the Canyon......:dead:

I shuffled some of my gear around for a more of a glass cannon build so now at least I can kill shiit faster.

altho, met a champion wasp pack with reflect damage. kited their asses, killed the champs minions, got the champ to 10% HP, was like :ahh: about to eat off the loot.

and fukkin enraged timer kicks in :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:

inferno act II throw the mouse in the bushes :birdman:

ridge

Daps
i downloaded it got to 6.7 gigs out of 7.7 or whatever and the downloader closed, i restart it, choose the right folder and it says checking..so im thiinking its gonna start where it left off as it does for other blizz games but nope..restarts again and saves over what i had prviously downloaded

fukk this game, fukk blizzard

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
i downloaded it got to 6.7 gigs out of 7.7 or whatever and the downloader closed, i restart it, choose the right folder and it says checking..so im thiinking its gonna start where it left off as it does for other blizz games but nope..restarts again and saves over what i had prviously downloaded

fukk this game, fukk blizzard

If you're going to pay $60 to download.. Why not go to your local best buy, walmart, gamespot and cop a physical copy? :leon:

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Working my way thought nightmare mode, though I spent most of yesterday farming the staff for the secret level. Finally got it done after about 60 resets for the piece from Act 3. fukk that RNG shyt.

Now I just need the 100k more, and reach act IV to get the staff upgraded to nightmare.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Stuck at doing Butcher runs in Inferno right now, is any of the shyt that's dropping really worth selling on the AH or do I have to get realll lucky cause so far most of the rare loot I'm getting is shyttt

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I stopped near the end of Act I Inferno (after u gotta kill them spiders) Imma jump on in a few.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Its amazing how far you guys are in the this game already.

I Copped First Day and just getting to Diablo on Normal :sadbron: